Délices de Cartier (2006)
by Cartier

Délices de Cartier information

Year of Launch2006
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseCartier
PerfumerChristine Nagel

About Délices de Cartier

Délices de Cartier is a feminine perfume by Cartier. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

Reviews of Délices de Cartier

Salutation.

The bottle pretty much says this fragrance demands respect.You can really attract of people who can smell you.DELICES definitely defines wealth. Sweet,Warm,Ultra Feminine,Deep, Romantic,Gorgeous and Generous.

Vanilla is not at list but i find something like Vanilla at the Top notes as being Cloying for me But The middle notes is Nice full of Sophistication and Beauty.The base is Romantic and Warm blend of Amber,Sandalwood,Tonka bean.

Anyway It makes you feel Rich and The scent is for a Bold Lady not a Faint heart or a Gingerly Character.It is Suitable for INTIMATE occasions in AUTUMN/WINTER.Not Weird but Truly LOVELY.

Sillage&Longevity?Always are two Determinant factors for make a Noticeable fragrance and DELICES possess both.

12th December, 2014
Genre: Fruity Floral

I seem to be missing the point here. Délices de Cartier's sweet “froot” flavored top notes are so intensely chemical that they call to mind cough syrup or some kind of floor cleaning liquid, rather than perfume. I’m not sure that the transition to a maudlin violet and dense, fuzzy amber much improves matters. In fact, the combination of cloying sweetness and harsh woody ambers in Délices de Cartier’s base notes comes remarkably close to the oppressive gluiness of my least favorite masculine gourmand scents - things like Lolita Lempicka au Masculin, A*Men, and Le Mâle.

Highly indelicate, if you ask me.
12th June, 2014
When I first sprayed Delices I thought, "Yum!" It was different, deep, rich and delicious.

For once, the bottle matched the scent; an intense, red and juicy cherry. Like eating glazed cherries or chomping into a toffee apple, this fragrance gives you that same type of joy.

When I stepped out into the Wintery conditions outside of the store, this fragrance really started to blossom. The scent was so invigorating and uplifting, it would be impossible to have a bad day when wearing Delices.

I was almost convinced that I would be adding this fragrance to my wishlist, when I went to smell my wrist again and I was utterly disappointed. Delices had dried down to what could only be described as the scent of plasticine on my skin.

I'm pretty sure it's the tonka bean note that doesn't exactly agree with my chemistry at the best of times. It was such a shame seeming that I had been enjoying the fragrance right up until that point.

I can only advise that before buying you should wait it out just to make sure your chemistry suits this fragrance. Otherwise, this is a fabulous perfume with fantastic lasting power.

03rd June, 2011
I found this to be very strong, too sweet, and cloying when initially sprayed. But once I make it past the top notes, I'm in heaven! Definitely gourmand with subtle cherry and vanilla notes. I never use this when I'm about to leave the house...I only wear it out after the dry-down begins.

27th March, 2011
The first blast of Sour Cherries and
in a couple of minutes it dries down to a scent of milky Musk and Vanilla.
this has to be the one of the most unsual perfumes this and Jean Paul Gautier MA Dame in my collection.
this frangrance is not for Everybody.
12th December, 2010
This is a thin, fruity composition that seems to have no direction. The initial blast of cherry reminds me of those impossibly sweet liquers that if not consumed in extreme moderation yield epic hangovers. Understanding full well that there is supposed to be amber and tonka in the base, I held out, it just never developed on me. The lack of staying power and sillage are for once a comfort as this could have been a trigger for a monumental migrain. Luckily, the sticky cherry/violet opening pops like a firecracker then disappears on my skin leaving no trace or any clear indication that fragrance had been applied at all. Certainly, this would not ever be something I would purchase, In my opinion, Cartier should concentrate on their jewelry which I would certainly purchase had I married for money and not love.
13th June, 2010

Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee 3.3 oz EDT Spray Tester RARE

End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 11:18:23 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $79.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

DELICES DE CARTIER PURE PERFUME SPRAY 30 ML 1 OZ NEW TSTR & BOX LOT OJA N1011394

End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 11:35:08 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $99.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

DELICES DE CARTIER PURE PERFUME SPRAY 30 ML 1 OZ NEW TSTR & BOX LOT OJA N1000044

End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 11:37:27 PDT

DELICES DE CARTIER 1/2 oz / 15 ml EDT Decant in a Glass Atomizer For Women

$11.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 14:40:59 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Delices De Cartier Travel Edition: 1.6 oz EDT Spray + 3.3 oz Body Milk for Women

End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 17:18:47 PDT

DELICES DE CARTIER PURE PERFUME 3X15ml SPRAY FREE SHIPPING

End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 21:17:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $129.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

VINTAGE-Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee for women 3.3 fl.oz- FREE CARTIER SAMPLES

End Date: Thursday Mar-21-2019 8:06:59 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $124.50

Member images of Délices de Cartier

There are no member images of Délices de Cartier yet. Why not be the first?