Cool Water Game (2006)

HouseDavidoff
PerfumerPierre Wargnye
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Cool Water Game

Cool Water Game is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Wargnye

Reviews of Cool Water Game

A nothing kind of scent

I'm a big Cool Water fan - I had the original back in the day and have enjoyed many of the flankers since then, with Cool Water Deep being a personal favourite. I was offered Cool Water Game at a heavily discounted price (£10) when I made a purchase in a department store recently, so I didn't hesitate. I kind of wish I had - whilst the initial clean watermelon note is very nice, the fragrance is so ephemeral that it's disappeared completely within half an hour of spraying.

Basically I'm now going to use this as a spritz after sport - a nice post-shower pick-me-up after a long bike ride or a tennis match. As a daywear scent it's completely useless, however. Who wants a scent that has completely evaporated between the time you've got dressed and the time you've arrived at work?

Davidoff, Cool Water, Cool Water Deep - massive thumbs up. Cool Water Game - nope. Not for me.

Pros: Initial watermelon note is nice
Cons: Extremely poor sillage and longevity"

18th September, 2013
I wanted to hate this because it's Cool Water and a flanker. This actually turned out to be the best of the spin-offs. Both dewy and powdery, I liked it a lot. Very synthetic, but quite pleasant. I imagine this is what blue velvet smells like. (The fabric, not the movie.) A better alternative is 212 Pop or Green Valley.
09th April, 2013
What I remeber about this fragrance is - whole lot of melon and then some. Fresh, spicy and a bit synthetic but overall not that hideous. People will like it, women will like it on me but I won't like it. I'll rate it neutral on account it is a good crowd pleaser.
19th January, 2013
Mainly has a synthetic watermelon bubble-gum smell. Good for teenage males I guees with its sweet vibe.
11th October, 2012
Not a fan of this one at all. There's a bit of melon in it, but it's lost in the cloudy, nondescript synthetic background. Just not a pleasant fragrance; it also smells cheap.
10th January, 2012
Good smell, it opens with a melon/citrus notes then 30 minutes later the melon and the citrus disapears and all i could smell is spices in the heart, and the dry down, it becomes citrusy again which i find really weird. it doesn't project much but it lasts for 6-8 hours and about 1-2 days on your shirt or sheets...

For compliments, girls loved it. I was getting compliments left and right, my exs loved it, sprayed it on their clothes just to smell it later on when i left... It does sound lame but i kid you not, it did happen and i was shocked because it's nothing special.

try buy or pass... it's a buy. it's hella cheap for 3.4oz
27th October, 2011

Add your review of Cool Water Game

Shop for Cool Water Game products online

Shop for Cool Water Game at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cool Water Game

Member images of Cool Water Game

There are no member images of Cool Water Game yet. Why not be the first?