Terre d'Hermès (2006)
    by Hermès

Terre d'Hermès Fragrance Notes

Shop for Terre d'Hermès products online

$117.01*
    125ml Perfume
    (*converted from GBP 69.95)

Reviews of Terre d'Hermès

Showing 1 to 6 of 424 reviews.

ClarkScent's avatar
    ClarkScent

You can make this scent on your own. Get a orange, fill it with gun powder. Light it, then pick up the pieces and dab them on your body. All joking aside, this to me is what a fragrance is even made for. Exudes such a different feel to me and every time I put it on I know if I felt like it, I could rule the world.

30th March, 2014

Colin Maillard's avatar
    Colin Maillard

For me this is one of the best mass-market fragrances for men of the last decade. Elegant and safe, but still memorable. I never got the "earth" concept since this smells of orange, vetiver and pepper, but still it's a perfectly rich, round, clean and all-year/personality/situation-round scent.

10th March, 2014 (Last Edited: 16 April, 2014)

pandaKrusher's avatar
    pandaKrusher

What more can be said? Even the negative reviews hint at something epochal - do you really want to miss out?

I believe Terre d'Hermès is the legend for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep.

17 February, 2014

JCC's avatar
    JCC

Wow, I couldn’t understand the negative reviews of this stuff considering how people raved about it. I get it now though. I have a novice nose for fragrances but all I get out of this is rancid orange zest, and a grassy pickle smell. I was really looking forward to this stuff after reading the reviews but my reaction to my first smell of this stuff reminded me of trying red wine for the first time thinking it will taste similar to grape juice.

However, it goes to show you how much people’s taste vary though as I let a female friend smell it and she liked it quite a bit.

Going neutral on this only because the lady liked it.

04 February, 2014

montagne's avatar
    montagne

I find it unnecessary to add this to my collection, since I already have Swarfega Orange heavy duty hand cleanser, which I keep in the garage for getting the grime off my hands after working on the car. The Swarfega smells almost identical, but is a higher quality product, with a less synthetic smell, although with (perhaps mercifully) lesser longevity and projection.

It's the signature smell of Luton Airport duty free. You cannot get to the malt whisky section without being intercepted by well-meaning assistants, intent on scent-marking you with this brash fluid . Like Heracles raiding the apples of the Hesperides, you must at all costs bypass these nymphs, or you will stink like a janitor's cupboard.

29 January, 2014

LoveCologne89's avatar
    LoveCologne89

First up...Hello to all my new mates on base notes this is my first review thought id do it on a cologne I love. And by love I truly mean I love terre'd'hermes. It may not be a complex cologne but a rather unique one at that definitely has a nice opening of orange but dries down to what I can only describe as the most smokiest earthiest musky that definitely attracts women. Great sillage, smells wonderful on my skin. Funny thing bout terre'd'hermes is to some it's a cologne u may have to smells twice my first bottle was a gift and first smell was impressed second time but...loved it! One of my personal favourites.

27 January, 2014

Add your review of Terre d'Hermès

Related Terre d'Hermès products on eBay