Just Me for Men (2006)

HouseParis Hilton
Parent CompanyPerfumania Holdings > Parlux
Parent Company at launchParlux

About Just Me for Men

Just Me for Men is a masculine fragrance by Paris Hilton. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Just Me for Men

I'm not sure I completely follow the ADG comparisons, but Just Me by Paris Hilton is interesting in its own right, and I opted to buy a 30ml bottle (less than $10 on FragranceNet) due to the heap of praise it's received.

Dominated by a sweet, citrus, and somewhat floral mix of top notes that don't give way to anything else, Just Me is bright in the way of a women's designer fragrance but occupies a pleasant unisex space that men can enjoy as well. I was intrigued by the reported blueberry note, but I don't smell this exactly, just an ambiguous tartness/sweetness. It's not blue, but slightly green, and slightly candied.

For the price, it's surely worth trying, knowing that you can have a bottle without much investment, but I cannot add much to the heap of praise. For the money, it's good, but it's a little too congested to be a go-to warm-weather option. Still, it's provocative in its own right.

5 out of 10
18th August, 2015
I'm a new kid in the block, don't know much about fragrances.. But I've smelt a couple of good stuffs, and this is pretty decent. Amazing low budget scent, this fragrance and 360 perry Ellis red for men are often preferred over Aqua do gio in reviews I watched.. And are far cheaper alternatives.

Decent smell, fresh I all I can call it, obviously citrusy(only notes my inexperienced nostrils can pick up) lasts 5-6 hours on my skin. Moderate projection the first 2 hours, and it just close to the skin afterwards. The dry down is pleasant.. My first purchased fragrance.
21st June, 2015
A light fruity floral that is uninteresting and weakly performing. It has a synthetic ambiance which is exaggerated by the budget-level violet and freesia notes, and these make the whole floral aspect of the fragrance quietly screechy. I had hoped that the woods and musks of the base would eventually make the fragrance a little less screechy and substantially more interesting...

...but no such luck. Boring to the point of annoyance ...righteously discontinued.
03rd May, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The initial citrus impact is quite gentle, and soon develops notions of a mild green with a touch of ozonic notes and with some lotus, the latter appearing a bit contrived in this context. The drydown introduces some woodsy notes that are a bit too generic, with a soft patchouli that us hardly developing on my skin. Silage and projection are limited, but the longevity is quite good at about five hours, although quite faint after the first two. In summary, this is a fresh quite nice scent that not bad at all, albeit a tad generic nut not without the attempt of a twist. Overall a neutral score
23rd April, 2014
Enjoyable

Not super original, but a good scent anyways.

26th July, 2013
This is just so bland. It's not horribly offensive, in fact it could be interesting, but it's just soooo unoriginal, weak, and overall unimpressive.
22nd December, 2010

Add your review of Just Me for Men

Shop for Just Me for Men products online

Shop for Just Me for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Just Me for Men

Member images of Just Me for Men

There are no member images of Just Me for Men yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Just Me for Men