Voyage (2006)

HouseNautica
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Voyage

Voyage is a masculine fragrance by Nautica. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Voyage fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage

unfortunelly it was reformulated ,in his primes was a good scent ,cheap ,longlasting ,had a vibe of swimming pool cloride but in a good way
11th May, 2017
I am underwhelmed by this cologne. It seems that the positive reviews are driven by the 4 stars given by Luca Turin. Turin seems to love melon that is why he has rated "beyond paradise" also as 5 stars.
This cologne is so simplistic and strong. It is monolithic and not evolving over time. It gets sweet at the very last grasp of its breath. The reviews are blown out of proportion. I have a bottle, this is my first day of it. I don't believe that I will be missing it for another decade.
06th May, 2017
The rave reviews are pretty baffling, but I guess they make sense if it's for an older formula.

It's decent. If you're looking for a likable aquatic on a budget it's not a bad choice. Its synthetic-ness/fakeness/cheapness is about on level with Calvin Klein tier fragrances, so pretty good for the price. And it lasts 8+ hours, projects well, stays inoffensive throughout although it does alternate between pleasant and air freshener-y.

The actual ocean-ness is overshadowed by the soapy cucumbermelon-ness throughout. You get a little salt and something which I guess is meant to be sailcloth but smelled more like linseed oil to me. And occasionally it came off like chlorine. It's not quite clean or fresh, a little briny, which I actually liked. But the dominant note throughout is undoubtedly Bath and Body Works body spray style cucumber melon with afterthoughts of salt, oil, citrus, and amber at various points in the drydown.
22nd February, 2017
As close to perfect as ive found and its dirt cheap. This may be the best mainstream cologne ever. Its simple aquatic smell great for warm weather never overpowering but always present. Lasts all day great on a budget last time i got a bottle the 3.4 was under 20 bucks. I usualy spend 5 times that when getting a new cologne. After a few years of wear the scent is consistant familiar and long lasting. Love it
02nd January, 2017
It was interesting to smell something that ACTUALLY reminded me of my sailing days in college. It starts off very marine. It actually smells like ocean to me! Salty and fresh. As it dries, you start to get a musky leather, with a hint of moss. It's hard to describe the smell of a boat (moist teak wood treated with oil), but this fragrance hits that on the head! Now, is it necessarily desirable to smell like a boat? And would non-mariners get that same vibe without a history on the water? I'll leave that up to you to decide. Honestly, I wish there was an air freshener version of this fragrance.
04th December, 2016
This is a clean summer scent. I bought this blind based upon the reviews and price point (both above average) and was not disappointed.

However, for me the scent is a bit "young" smelling, not very complex, and doesn't project very well. So, I gave it to my teenage son, who LOVES it and gets compliments every time he wears it to school! Win-win.
16th November, 2016

Add your review of Voyage

Shop for Voyage products online

Shop for Voyage at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Voyage