Voyage (2006)

HouseNautica
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Voyage

Voyage is a masculine fragrance by Nautica. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Voyage fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage

This was recommended to me as outstanding value for money.
It's cheap inoffensive synthetic apple.
Nice enough but obviously fiscally challenged . A perfect teenager unisex fragrance. I can see why the girls would like it on their guys but liking it is not the same as being intrigued or attracted. Be careful of the dreaded friend zone !
08th December, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
A pleasant aquatic opening with an ozonic flavour.- this is the impression I get from the opening blast. The nautical theme is evident, and the seashore saltiness feel is re-created well.

The drydown, adds pleasant summer fruits. The later stage, however, is much less exciting, and a nonspecific woodsy-herbal mix is no match for the agreeable beginning.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection and a respectable eight hours of longevity on my skin.

Their first half is a pleasant aquatic summer creation; not particularly exciting but executed well. The rest is a synthetic mélange of limited merit. Still, on the strength of the initial experience it - just barely - makes the thumbs-up. 3/5.
04th September, 2017
Bought this blind based on many positive reviews from my Basenotes family. Very pleased. I don't usually like aquatics but I love this one. Sort of shower fresh crossed with a fresh sea breeze. Must be one of the best cheapies around. Great for work/Every day usage and Women seem to love this one. Big thumbs up from me!!!
31st August, 2017
It's an aquatic, inoffensive, un-daring but fresh. This would be a great go to fragrance for an every day aquatic type. The moss and amber are so vague but work wonderfully. There is a water lily smell that is almost floral aquatic. Picked this one up inexpensive at $10 for 1.7 oz (Coty formulation).
08th July, 2017
unfortunelly it was reformulated ,in his primes was a good scent ,cheap ,longlasting ,had a vibe of swimming pool cloride but in a good way
11th May, 2017
I am underwhelmed by this cologne. It seems that the positive reviews are driven by the 4 stars given by Luca Turin. Turin seems to love melon that is why he has rated "beyond paradise" also as 5 stars.
This cologne is so simplistic and strong. It is monolithic and not evolving over time. It gets sweet at the very last grasp of its breath. The reviews are blown out of proportion. I have a bottle, this is my first day of it. I don't believe that I will be missing it for another decade.
06th May, 2017

Add your review of Voyage

Shop for Voyage products online

Shop for Voyage at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Voyage