Voyage (2006)

HouseNautica
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Voyage

Voyage is a masculine fragrance by Nautica. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Voyage fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage

I can't remember the last time I was this repulsed by a fragrance. Smells like a fruit bowl that's been left outside for a week in June. Some rain has filled it to the top and it's had a chance to thoroughly rot. Extremely cheap and extremely synthetic. The fact that there are so many far superior cheap frags out there blows my mind that this even sells.
11th April, 2018
This starts off with an absolutely wonderful scent of green apple and watery, aquatic greenery. It is extremely watery smelling yet without any calone, and is one of the greatest wet scents I've ever smelled. There is also a slight metallic accord. The entire thing leans very masculine even while it is extremely fresh and light as well as evocative of wet florals. It has a futuristic aquatic avante-garde sort of vibe due to the lack of citrus; I feel it wouldn't be out of place in Blade Runner or especially Waterworld. On drydown the fragrance is dominated by both lotus flower and aquatic notes as well as slightly green notes. It smells like a still-wet lotus flower in a pond of cool water, and also smells like I'm sailing in a lake due to the very wet aquatic notes. Basenotes smell entirely of lotus flower to my nose. Sillage is incredible especially for a fresh fragrance, while longevity is also amazing at over 8 hours on my skin - some of the best longevity of any fragrance I've tried ever. Overall this is an unbelievably gorgeous yet masculine scent that is I think my all-time favourite fragrance (better than fragrances even 3 times its price), and is a very unique aquatic with its lotus flower note as well as the lack of citrus.

Bear in mind I am using the reformulated bottle with the plastic cap.
04th March, 2018
I heard good things about this fragrance. I generally like "clean" smelling fragrances. I like that fresh-out-the-shower feeling, so I blind bought this.
It's definitely a cool, clean scent but you've smelled this type of fragrance, or maybe this particular fragrance, a hundred times before.
It comes across as a very generic, aquatic men's cologne.
I don't like it.
I think it's smoother than Azzaro Chrome which is similar but that one has a sharper, more synthetic dry down that's almost headache inducing to me.
Supposedly this is a crowd pleaser and a compliment getter. If you want something like that, I'd recommend Aqua di Gio, which is also common, but is a far superior and fresher scent.
03rd January, 2018
This was recommended to me as outstanding value for money.
It's cheap inoffensive synthetic apple.
Nice enough but obviously fiscally challenged . A perfect teenager unisex fragrance. I can see why the girls would like it on their guys but liking it is not the same as being intrigued or attracted. Be careful of the dreaded friend zone !
08th December, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
A pleasant aquatic opening with an ozonic flavour.- this is the impression I get from the opening blast. The nautical theme is evident, and the seashore saltiness feel is re-created well.

The drydown, adds pleasant summer fruits. The later stage, however, is much less exciting, and a nonspecific woodsy-herbal mix is no match for the agreeable beginning.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection and a respectable eight hours of longevity on my skin.

Their first half is a pleasant aquatic summer creation; not particularly exciting but executed well. The rest is a synthetic mélange of limited merit. Still, on the strength of the initial experience it - just barely - makes the thumbs-up. 3/5.
04th September, 2017
Bought this blind based on many positive reviews from my Basenotes family. Very pleased. I don't usually like aquatics but I love this one. Sort of shower fresh crossed with a fresh sea breeze. Must be one of the best cheapies around. Great for work/Every day usage and Women seem to love this one. Big thumbs up from me!!!
31st August, 2017