Voyage (2006)

HouseNautica
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Voyage

Voyage is a masculine fragrance by Nautica. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Voyage fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage

As close to perfect as ive found and its dirt cheap. This may be the best mainstream cologne ever. Its simple aquatic smell great for warm weather never overpowering but always present. Lasts all day great on a budget last time i got a bottle the 3.4 was under 20 bucks. I usualy spend 5 times that when getting a new cologne. After a few years of wear the scent is consistant familiar and long lasting. Love it
02nd January, 2017
It was interesting to smell something that ACTUALLY reminded me of my sailing days in college. It starts off very marine. It actually smells like ocean to me! Salty and fresh. As it dries, you start to get a musky leather, with a hint of moss. It's hard to describe the smell of a boat (moist teak wood treated with oil), but this fragrance hits that on the head! Now, is it necessarily desirable to smell like a boat? And would non-mariners get that same vibe without a history on the water? I'll leave that up to you to decide. Honestly, I wish there was an air freshener version of this fragrance.
04th December, 2016
This is a clean summer scent. I bought this blind based upon the reviews and price point (both above average) and was not disappointed.

However, for me the scent is a bit "young" smelling, not very complex, and doesn't project very well. So, I gave it to my teenage son, who LOVES it and gets compliments every time he wears it to school! Win-win.
16th November, 2016
'Voyage' by Nautica is an instant classic, an aquatic summer scent that will stay in my wardrobe and get purchased regularly whenever I see it without a second thought. This stuff is simple, projects beautifully and lasts all day, and I can't tell you how many beautiful ladies close their eyes and compliment me when I wear this. Women love this scent.

The initial notes give off pear, apple, musk and a hint of amber and lavender. A very aquatic, oceanfront smell that is both youthful while being mature, sporty without the citrus and summery without the sweetness. Its perfect.

As it calms down, the apple, lavender and musk notes settle in, and it projects and lingers everywhere you go. Nautica fragrances are usually fairly subtle and bland, and don't last long or project very well, but this stuff is breathtaking. Simple, but very effective and easy for anyone to love.

The base of musk, amber and hints of pear, apple and woods carry on for a good 8-10 hours of longevity, and with a liberal application I am getting 12+ hours of constant projection from this monster. I smell it on my pillow, clothes and jackets for several days and women love to smell it on their sheets, skin and clothes after date night.

I'm so glad I finally decided to try this masterpiece out, it is an essential classic in my book and an absolute must have spring and summer scent for any serious fragrance collector.
10th August, 2016 (last edited: 14th October, 2016)
Very fresh scent! Initially when you spray it you get like a tart green apple. That stays around for about 1 hour or so (on my skin). It slowly changes to a leafy green floral scent. Still a pleasant fresh and great frag.

Great for casual hot summer days! It really has a fresh scent that is uplifting, relaxed, and ready for the day! I usually go 4-5 sprays- it is not that intrusive and makes you smell like you just got out of the shower.

I would recommend a blind buy for the cost! You cannot really go wrong. I got mine for $15- $20. The only thing that might put some people off is that there is a slight musky scent that comes through around the 2-3 hour mark. It might smell a little weird of some people. Nearly every store carries this frag but they have it at retail price $60. Definitely shop around online and get it cheaper!!

Overall scent: 7.5/10
Longevity: 8/10
Sillage: 7/10
Agressiveness: 2/10
08th August, 2016
I have a large collection of fragrances that range from $8 Cuba Gold to niche brands such as Creed. Of all the fragrances I own, this is my wife's favorite and I get complements from others everytime I wear it. Sure, it's a simple scent, but who cares? It gets the job done and is definitely a must have for your summer fragrance collection. Lasts all day; even in intense heat. For less than $20 for a 100ml bottle; it's a no brainer.
17th July, 2016

Add your review of Voyage

Shop for Voyage products online

Shop for Voyage at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Voyage

Member images of Voyage

There are no member images of Voyage yet. Why not be the first?