Forever and Ever Dior (2006)
    by Christian Dior

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Forever and Ever Dior Fragrance Notes

Shop for Forever and Ever Dior products online

Reviews of Forever and Ever Dior

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral6 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

Light and pleasant 3/5 Stars

The latest version:

The top notes are flowery and light, with rose and geranium in the drydown continiung this trend. A white musk in the base again is not heavy at all, and it is the vanilla that provides a bit more depth and sweetness without being cloying. On my skin silage and projection are poor, with a longevity of about two hours. Great for warmer days if one does not mind the sweetness in the base.

24 September, 2013

Shadya's avatar
    Shadya

Soft and feminine fragrance

Purchased this in the duty free on the way back to Doha. I picked Forever And Ever Dior because the description contained base notes that I normally like. This is a clean scented-floral that is uncomplicated. The scent is sweet like an ambrosia, but not like confectionery scents. I think Forever And Ever Dior is more clean than sweet, and I wear it as an everyday perfume. Forever And Ever Dior is light and has no lasting power beyond a few hours.

I was surprised to read in Base Notes that this scent contains musk which usually overpowers the perfume application after a few hours. Surprisingly, I don't find this a problem with Forever And Ever Dior.

Nice scent, just not as vibrant as other florals that I've tried.

Pros: clean smelling
    Cons: Does not last beyond a few hours

23 May, 2013

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

The many different versions of Forever and Ever is enough to make me dizzy. The version I'm reviewing is the most current release.

Forever and Ever, while not something that I would personally buy, is one of the most pleasant soapy florals I've tried as of late.

I wore this fragrance to a yoga class last week and I was amazed at how many people commented on how lovely and clean it smelt. Even my sweetheart loved it, and he's usually more accustomed to my dark, earthier scents.

While simplistic, Forever and Ever wears prettily and can lean towards being a romantic scent. It is often said that a majority of men prefer a clean, subtle scent on a woman, and this fragrance achieves this without being overly synthetic or too generic.

The lasting power is quite outstanding, however the sillage is extremely intimate, airy almost. When I wore it, it almost felt as if I wasn't wearing any perfume at all. The only reminder was a waft of soft rose and jasmine when I lifted my arm up past my nose in a salute to the sun.

If you're a big fan of soapy, clean florals I would definitely recommend Forever and Ever. To my nose, it is a very pretty, 'pink' and innocent floral, geared towards any woman of any age, either young or old.

22 March, 2012

ErynnsMomi's avatar
    ErynnsMomi

My sweetie brought this home from overseas as one of the scents he'd love on me...mission accomplished Marine...I love it!!

14 January, 2012

pyttlc's avatar
    pyttlc
    China China

This might be the lightest one in Dior family. Compared with Dior early items, this is not typical Dior. However it's delicate. Last weekend i toured in a Sephora store in Beijing. Most vistors asked for fresh and delicate floral scent. There're many brands and Kenzo is always highly recommended. No.2 is BLV Tea series. i feel this Forever and ever dior new also deserves a try.

It lasts 8 hours. really. Wispy... but you can catch it.

09 June, 2011

bloodymerrey's avatar
    bloodymerrey

Very sweet, but light enough not to be cloying. When I was a kid, I had a couple of toy dolls that were "cupcake" scented (many toy companies seem to use this gimmick, so this particular scent I'm referring to is more common than it sounds). Forever and Ever, to me, has this exact "toy cupcake" scent. I picked up a bottle of this just for nostalgia's sake. I can't really imagine this being appropriate for a work setting, or for a fancy/formal occasion. In my view, it's more of a fun, frivolous scent meant only for the girliest of casual moments. It seems quite strong straight out of the bottle, but it quickly dissipates -- on me, it never lasts more than 2 hours max.

31st July, 2009