by Elizabeth W

Leaves information

HouseElizabeth W
PerfumerAlbert Nichols

About Leaves

Leaves is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth W. The fragrance was created by perfumer Albert Nichols

Reviews of Leaves

There is one review of Leaves.
I was surprised, to put it mildly, to find that elizabeth w LEAVES smelled an awful lot like TEA ROSE: the familiar rose-bush-in-blender perfume so often re-done at usually much higher prices. Lots of green leaves and thorns thrown in with the rose petals, producing a very green rose. But why in the world would elizabeth w call a tea rose perfume LEAVES? my inquiring mind wanted to know.

Having now returned from a www fact-finding mission, I feel that it is my duty to report that MISTAKES WERE MADE. It turns out that my clear, unlabeled vial, attached to a card reading LEAVES, in fact contained elizabeth w's own tea rose perfume, ROSE, described at the house's site thus: "Moist green notes and wild roses, enhanced with accents of fresh forest berries and hawthorn."

What I donned today was decidedly not LEAVES, which is described thus:
"A soft, woody base of Atlas cedar and sandalwood balances amber with green, leafy top notes."

I am still interested in trying LEAVES, but this was not that. However, I'll leave this review as a caveat to those testing perfumes from unmarked glass vials...
20th November, 2011

Add your review of Leaves

Shop for Leaves products online

Search Amazon for Leaves

Member images of Leaves

There are no member images of Leaves yet. Why not be the first?