Atman (2006)

Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Atman

Atman is a masculine fragrance by Phat Farm. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Atman

this really smells like drakkar noir, but DN was reformulated and is now junky so this is the better version. Perfect for going out and romantic wear.

I just smelled this on someone and it was good in a different masculine and macho kind of way so i would definately give this a huge thumbs up..................its just for someone who wants richer spices and drier ingredients (unsweet fragrances) becasue this has a strong sharp smell compared to many other items
17th March, 2012
Starts off promising enough, with some citrus and a touch of spice. It quickly dries down to the Brut deoderant spray I recall from the early/mid 80's. Very uninspired, but not entirely offensive.
06th July, 2010
smelled like tequila first sniff then became very dry and harsh dosent work with my skin chem
28th August, 2009 (last edited: 29th September, 2009)
gekko Show all reviews
I'm just going to lay it out in the open: I love bergamot. To me, this scent has just the right amount of my favorite fragrance note. It also lasts for quite a long time, about as long as Drakkar Noir. However, it smells too generic for me. Others may not enjoy it as much as I have, especially those who are not fond of aquatic scents. It isn't a particularly high quality cologne, but for the $7 per bottle clearance price I paid, I was sold. I'm not sure what the normal price is, but I wouldn't pay much for it.
23rd May, 2009
I closed my eyes at the brand name and surprisingly found a pleasant amber fougere that might feel diluted to some.
02nd August, 2008
I am not suprised by the reviews for this. Phat Farm is a predominantly African-American brand, most of whom probably are not into fragrances as heavily as other races. Yes, I know... but I am black and I know what I am talking about.
Now to the scent...Drakkar Noir is all I get. Common Russell, at least FUBU had a unique scent in FUBU PLUSH. This is nothing but a dissapointment. I was expecting some kinda urban sumthin, since that's the catch-phrase for the brand. And if you are going to copy something at least copy a scent that's delectable, even if you don't go above and beyond like P. Diddy whose Sean John UNFORGIVEABLE won an award. It is a copy as well, but a copy of CREED SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER, an expensive colgne, plus he had the decensy to change it up a bit.
Russell, I wish and hope you get to read this, because if it is any wonder why ATMAN did not sell, well, read above.
19th July, 2007

Add your review of Atman

Shop for Atman products online

Search Amazon for Atman

Member images of Atman

There are no member images of Atman yet. Why not be the first?