Armani Code for Women (2006)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code for Women information

Year of Launch2006

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerCarlos Benaim
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Code for Women

Armani Code for Women is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Carlos Benaim

Armani Code for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Code for Women

Armani Code has a sweet, innocent vibe with a hint of sexyness, in a fun and flirty way, like the essence of "the girl next door".

I first got my sample and did not like it much at first, but a week or so later I sniffed it on my coat and wondered what the hell smelled so good in my wardrobe. It was the Armani juice and I bought it that same day.

It begins with a fruity accord of orange blossom, spicy ginger and fresh pear, to be followed by sweet vanilla, honey and a bit of sandalwood. The drydown is exquisite, and it might struck you with strong orange at first, but let it still and you will be enchanted just as I was.

I'm a sucker for anything with jasmin and orange in it, but I have to admit that I was expecting a bit more from that combo. The ad doesn't mix the fragrance, as in the way that it smells too casual to be elegant.

It's sensual in a sweet an innocent way, but it's not quite a head-turner, heady and strong scent. It's the jeans+white tank sort of fragrance, perfect for casual day/evening wear.

I think the more you wear it, the best you discover for when or how much -or if- it suits you. It's not a sillage monster, but I have had compliments from people from the next table at a restaurant.
06th April, 2016
This one just doesn't work on my skin....a little too soapy for my taste. Great longevity though! I don't get the vanilla or honey at all. Oh well! Moving on! :)
05th February, 2016
Salutation.

ARMANI CODE is a Enthralling Modern mix of The best Flowers and Without doubt is Carlos Benaim Style That Jasmine is Essence his products. Fresh,Floral Scent,Not Too Heavy,Delightful,Sweet, Sophisticated Chic and Romantic.

When you wearning it you feel it is a Part of you.All notes are at a Nice harmony.Strong opening with Fresh notes.Within a minute The Floral notes Definitely Jasmine Comes in.I find it Seductive and Charming.The base notes is kind and Lovely.

In my opinion it is like a Charming Freind that you will not never forget.Great with a Black Dress and Perfect for AUTUMN Evening Specially a Garden Party.Generally if you want to Feel Feminine and oomph You must wearning this Beautiful EDP.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
16th December, 2014
Anis!

Sadly, the beauty of this fragrance is lost on me. My skin tends to really affect scent, and in this case, all I end up with is a musky licorice. And I don't like licorice notes, except in good root beer. I can layer this with a gourmand like Angel or Delicious Cotton Candy and it will be fine, but I would have liked to be one of the lucky ones who can wear this well.

Pros: Well-crafted
Cons: Price; not compatible with all skin"

15th October, 2013
This perfume has no middle notes! Soft floral start, then a synthetic, green, resinous drydown. I get the weird crackers and butter note too. And yes, the butter is a little bit rancid.
14th September, 2012
Bubblegum. I like it. It's childish in a fun way. It makes me hungry to chew a wad of sweet, dripping Bazooka bubblegum. Armani Code is juicy with flavor, tasty with sugar and vanilla. I was looking for a vanilla fragrance when I tried this, but it doesn't quite fit the bill due to its abundance of citrus fruit. Initially, the top notes impressed me as grapefruit, but later the fragrance seemed to be dominated by orange and lemon softened by vanilla. Someone here described it as "Cream-sicle," and I do agree with that assessment. I couldn't wear it daily even though I find it amazingly attractive. My appetite poses a problem for me wearing fragrances that smell like sweets; I can't take my mind off of eating. If I were out, driving around at night, this one would cause me to stop at the nearest gas station convenience store buy a big handful of gum.
28th January, 2012

Add your review of Armani Code for Women

Shop for Armani Code for Women products online

Shop for Armani Code for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Armani Code for Women

Member images of Armani Code for Women

There are no member images of Armani Code for Women yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Armani Code for Women