Armani Code for Women (2006)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code for Women information

Year of Launch2006

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerCarlos Benaim
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Code for Women

Armani Code for Women is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Carlos Benaim

Armani Code for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Code for Women

rbaker Show all reviews
Sweet orange in the top notes. With sone jasmine- not particularly unpleasant but very generic - dull it is.

White floral drydown - again not very unpleasant but again, apart from some nicer moments of orange blossom - very generic.

The base with its vanilla, honeyed sweetness - not cloying though - and touches of floral undertones - did I mention the word "generic"?

The performance is the main forte of this creation, with moderates sillage, very good projection and an excellent twelve hours of longevity on my skin.

A spring scent so clearly synthetic-chemical that ICI would have been proud of it. And, it is also not really a creative composition. Code blue - in an olfactory way. 1.75/5.
13th April, 2017
Thought it might be too sweet for me, but the sweet softens in the dry down and feels less screechy. There's also some slightly bitter brownish note - not sure what - that helps tamp down the sweetness.
07th November, 2016
Immediately, it smells as if you're dripping honey directly onto your skin. Intoxicating! The orange perfectly complements the vanilla and jasmine combo, and the ginger gives it just a little spiciness. This is an incredibly sweet fragrance, but not at all cloying - just sensually sweet. And mature, too - not in an 'old lady' way, but made for a woman oozing with confidence and sophistication. In my opinion, Armani Code is absolutely perfect for evening wear, casual daily wear, or even special occasions - making it a very versatile scent. A perfectly balanced blend.
13th June, 2016
Armani Code has a sweet, innocent vibe with a hint of sexyness, in a fun and flirty way, like the essence of "the girl next door".

I first got my sample and did not like it much at first, but a week or so later I sniffed it on my coat and wondered what the hell smelled so good in my wardrobe. It was the Armani juice and I bought it that same day.

It begins with a fruity accord of orange blossom, spicy ginger and fresh pear, to be followed by sweet vanilla, honey and a bit of sandalwood. The drydown is exquisite, and it might struck you with strong orange at first, but let it still and you will be enchanted just as I was.

I'm a sucker for anything with jasmin and orange in it, but I have to admit that I was expecting a bit more from that combo. The ad doesn't mix the fragrance, as in the way that it smells too casual to be elegant.

It's sensual in a sweet an innocent way, but it's not quite a head-turner, heady and strong scent. It's the jeans+white tank sort of fragrance, perfect for casual day/evening wear.

I think the more you wear it, the best you discover for when or how much -or if- it suits you. It's not a sillage monster, but I have had compliments from people from the next table at a restaurant.
06th April, 2016
This one just doesn't work on my skin....a little too soapy for my taste. Great longevity though! I don't get the vanilla or honey at all. Oh well! Moving on! :)
05th February, 2016
Salutation.

ARMANI CODE is a Enthralling Modern mix of The best Flowers and Without doubt is Carlos Benaim Style That Jasmine is Essence his products. Fresh,Floral Scent,Not Too Heavy,Delightful,Sweet, Sophisticated Chic and Romantic.

When you wearning it you feel it is a Part of you.All notes are at a Nice harmony.Strong opening with Fresh notes.Within a minute The Floral notes Definitely Jasmine Comes in.I find it Seductive and Charming.The base notes is kind and Lovely.

In my opinion it is like a Charming Freind that you will not never forget.Great with a Black Dress and Perfect for AUTUMN Evening Specially a Garden Party.Generally if you want to Feel Feminine and oomph You must wearning this Beautiful EDP.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
16th December, 2014

Add your review of Armani Code for Women

Shop for Armani Code for Women products online

Shop for Armani Code for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Armani Code for Women

Member images of Armani Code for Women

There are no member images of Armani Code for Women yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Armani Code for Women