Armani Code for Women (2006)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code for Women information

Year of Launch2006

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerCarlos Benaim
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Code for Women

Armani Code for Women is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Carlos Benaim

Armani Code for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Code for Women

Salutation.

ARMANI CODE is a Enthralling Modern mix of The best Flowers and Without doubt is Carlos Benaim Style That Jasmine is Essence his products. Fresh,Floral Scent,Not Too Heavy,Delightful,Sweet, Sophisticated Chic and Romantic.

When you wearning it you feel it is a Part of you.All notes are at a Nice harmony.Strong opening with Fresh notes.Within a minute The Floral notes Definitely Jasmine Comes in.I find it Seductive and Charming.The base notes is kind and Lovely.

In my opinion it is like a Charming Freind that you will not never forget.Great with a Black Dress and Perfect for AUTUMN Evening Specially a Garden Party.Generally if you want to Feel Feminine and oomph You must wearning this Beautiful EDP.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
16th December, 2014
Anis!

Sadly, the beauty of this fragrance is lost on me. My skin tends to really affect scent, and in this case, all I end up with is a musky licorice. And I don't like licorice notes, except in good root beer. I can layer this with a gourmand like Angel or Delicious Cotton Candy and it will be fine, but I would have liked to be one of the lucky ones who can wear this well.

Pros: Well-crafted
Cons: Price; not compatible with all skin"

15th October, 2013
This perfume has no middle notes! Soft floral start, then a synthetic, green, resinous drydown. I get the weird crackers and butter note too. And yes, the butter is a little bit rancid.
14th September, 2012
Bubblegum. I like it. It's childish in a fun way. It makes me hungry to chew a wad of sweet, dripping Bazooka bubblegum. Armani Code is juicy with flavor, tasty with sugar and vanilla. I was looking for a vanilla fragrance when I tried this, but it doesn't quite fit the bill due to its abundance of citrus fruit. Initially, the top notes impressed me as grapefruit, but later the fragrance seemed to be dominated by orange and lemon softened by vanilla. Someone here described it as "Cream-sicle," and I do agree with that assessment. I couldn't wear it daily even though I find it amazingly attractive. My appetite poses a problem for me wearing fragrances that smell like sweets; I can't take my mind off of eating. If I were out, driving around at night, this one would cause me to stop at the nearest gas station convenience store buy a big handful of gum.
28th January, 2012
I smelled this on a female co-worker and was dumbstruck at how beautiful it is...in the air.

On the skin, the first impression I got was funny. Animal crackers! Sweet and sugary and buttery.

Perfumes are so complicated now, compositions using aromachemical molecules that are often imperceptible to the wearer (olfactory fatigue, anosmia) but that hover in the air in a brilliant cloud for those around them...paradisone, berryflor, International Flavors and Fragrances does nothing but try to produce novel molecules for this purpose, but it has rendered review and recognition of any single new fragrance almost impossible. They have become postmodern "simulacra" where the copy is so pervasive it is mistaken for being the true original. We cannot imagine what real deer musk smelled like anymore..

Armani Code for women is one of those mysteries. It is not a wrist sniffer. Near the wrist, it comes off as a cloudy, velvety "me too" fragrance. But the suederol, musks, and maybe even Iso E Super are blunted and blended so craftily that they equal a whole that does not represent the parts. Under it all is a lightly used touch of soapy generic Avon, but smudged with an ozone-like matrix scaffolding that comes across like the smell of a dirty refrigerator. Almost a metallic or mineral feel, dusty and cold.

How this all falls into place is not detectable to the wearer. It is for all of us around him or her to decide. I finally found this fragrance to be breathtaking...in a good way.
23rd January, 2012 (last edited: 24th January, 2012)
Beautiful opening, bright citrus and orange blossom, but an hour on my skin and the drydown is nauseatingly bad. I've sampled it twice, but something in the latter part disagrees horribly with my skin--a rancid odor, like sour milk almost, appears. Luckily, the whole experience fades quickly after that. This is why I never buy a perfume upon a love-at-first-spray!
05th October, 2011

Add your review of Armani Code for Women

Shop for Armani Code for Women products online

Shop for Armani Code for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Armani Code for Women

Member images of Armani Code for Women

There are no member images of Armani Code for Women yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Armani Code for Women