Just Breathe (2005)
    by CB I Hate Perfume

Average Rating: 3

Based on 31 ratings

Just Breathe information

Just Breathe is a unisex fragrance by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 2005

Shop for Just Breathe products online

$125.46*
    100ml Perfume
    (*converted from GBP 75.00)

Reviews of Just Breathe

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 4 Negative Reviews

SirSlarty's avatar

A cool, crisp and airy tea and cedarwood fragrance. Bamboo coupled with green tea and "three types of cedarwood". The scent to me is like stepping into a cedar chest in the middle of winter.

20th January, 2010

L'Aventurier's avatar

This is a review of the absolute:

Starts out with a cheap, sweet and fruity shampoo vibe and a ridiculous synthetic attempt at a green tea note, then dries down into something floral along with some cedar. The only enjoyable note here is the cedar while the rest of this fragrance is a joke. I love green tea and this is NOT green tea, zen or relaxing at all. I agree with Odysseusm - AVOID.

17 August, 2009

lilinah's avatar

On me "Just Breathe" opens green and leafy, as i hoped. But within seconds it shifted to rich floral; i get hits of gardenia and jasmine. Now i love gardenia, and jasmine is good too, but i had hoped for something green and woody with just a hint of floral sweetness.

One-half hour after applying, it is still richly floral - it reminds me of "Fracas", which i wear, but not quite as heavy or complex. I'm sure it will change again...

An hour later it dried down to a gentle green plus floral incense.

Two hours later, it is still green and floral, but now i can smell the woods, which are subtle but grounding.

This is an intimate fragrance, and, on me, quite feminine.

I'll certainly wear this, it is quite lovely. But not as i had expected, something green and woody with a hint of floral. Rather it was seductively floral with only a hint of green and woody.

22 January, 2009

taliaseki's avatar

Turkey Turkey

The earth note which Christopher Brosius likes and used in other fragrances of him, like black march, to see a flower, winter 1972. This time accompanied and sweetened by bamboo and masculinized with cedar. Nice and natural.

01st December, 2008

odysseusm's avatar

Alleged fragrance elements: bamboo leaves, Japanese green tea, 3 types of cedarwood, incense.
    Well I have to say I’m extremely disappointed in Just Breathe. The elements sound great! But where are they? Missing in action. This starts with a sour-sweet green note that bears no resemblance to any leaf I know. The scent gets sweet, fruity and odd; like a car freshener in peach or melon scent. This has the usual CB style: slightly sweet, synthetic and freshly tangy. Something like powdered laundry detergent. No cedarwood, no incense. Don’t like. Just avoid.

13 August, 2008

ocpyroqueen's avatar

This came and went so fast that it's hard to say WHAT it smelled like. It was pleasant, and I felt like I smelled lavendar, but that's about all I could get. I will give it to my boyfriend who meditates, and maybe he can get some use from it by sniffing the vial before he does that.

19 June, 2007

Add your review of Just Breathe

Search for on eBay United States

CB I HATE PERFUME Just Breathe 100 ml water perfume
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 22 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)