Pacific Paradise (2005)

HouseEscada
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Pacific Paradise

Pacific Paradise is a feminine perfume by Escada. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Pacific Paradise

If only the top and middle notes would last longer! Starts out nice and sweet but when I get to the sandalwood and musk...I like it, but wish the drydown was a little sweeter.

FRAGRANCE NOTES - banana, apple, coconut, lime, sugary, sandalwood, amber, and musk
12th April, 2010
Ohhhhhhhh how I love the Escada tropical collection line....A Fruity floral just like the rest of the collection....With notes of lime, apple, bananas, coconut, sandalwood, amber and musk, this tropical scent is perfect for summer.
15th November, 2009
Mmmmmm....pineapple. Sweet and tropical. Hubby loves it, too ;-)
30th December, 2008
My love of pretty glass bottles has been my undoing for this scent.
I purchased a cute little miniature of Pacific Paradise, untested, just for that reason.
The scent itself.... arrrghhhhh!!! YUCK!!
Smells like sickeningly sweet lollies on my skin!!
Anybody wanna trade minis??
28th June, 2007
This smells amazing on my roomie, and like overly sweet pineapple/orange on me. Ick. Maybe because I don't like staying with the fragrance, or maybe because I'm not a fan of wearing citrusy scents.
23rd February, 2007
So I am in my second childhood. I love this. It is my first real fruity floral and is lasts all night. Very tropical and the first fragrance I could even stand with a grapefruit beginning, but that changes into a very tropical fruity scent. I do love it.
05th January, 2007

Add your review of Pacific Paradise

Shop for Pacific Paradise products online

Shop for Pacific Paradise at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pacific Paradise

Member images of Pacific Paradise

There are no member images of Pacific Paradise yet. Why not be the first?