Stella In Two - Peony (2006)
by Stella McCartney

Stella In Two - Peony information

Year of Launch2006

HouseStella McCartney
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchPinault-Printemps-Redoute > Gucci Group > YSL Beaute

About Stella In Two - Peony

Can be worn alone, or with its partner fragrance, Amber.

Reviews of Stella In Two - Peony

I really love this scent. To me there is something very classy and feminine about it, but not overly so. I love the peppery-ness of it. It is all around beautiful and reminds me of a bright and breezy Spring day. Lasting power is great. I am very picky/sensitive to perfumes but this one just works and will be one of the few I will spend my hard-earned cash for a full size bottle.
06th March, 2012
I tried this based on a recommendation by a fellow BN'er. As it turns out, it was a great suggestion for me! A pretty, modern EDT peony soliflore, with no baggage. This is the way I like my fragrances, understated and elegant, without weird overtones or harsh edges. This is great for all ages, as I think high schoolers or college women could pull this off, and it would not seem out of place on mature women either. I purchased the amber solid perfume, but have not worn them together yet. Will update when I do. :)
17th June, 2011
I always liked the peony. This is a nice peony frag that carries it in all sequances. also the base which is very close to skin makes it very natural and wearable.
02nd September, 2009
Very pleasant floral, however lacking in depth and character and simply fades to nothing on my skin. Altogether forgettable
10th November, 2008
The concept here is really neat, and I think it works beautifully! The cedarwood jumps up fast in the begining but quickly and quietly mellows allowing a soft, clean patchouli time to shine. The peony note is present throughout, which is not cloying whatsoever. Quality for sure. I can't wait to try layering this one with the amber...I'm extremely excited to see a hot mainstream consumer market being encouraged to combine fragrance. Stella in Two Peony is an all around winner!
29th June, 2007
Unlike its Amber counterpart, you CAN wear this alone, albeit it is a little flowery for my tastes. Add the Amber and it's very nice and warm.
31st December, 2006

Add your review of Stella In Two - Peony

Shop for Stella In Two - Peony products online

Shop for Stella In Two - Peony at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Stella In Two - Peony

Member images of Stella In Two - Peony

There are no member images of Stella In Two - Peony yet. Why not be the first?