D'Humeur Jalouse

D'Humeur Jalouse information

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About D'Humeur Jalouse

D'Humeur Jalouse is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

Reviews of D'Humeur Jalouse

rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is green; a light but not a particularly bright green, but more on the dark side. Grass and leaves come to mint, tomato leaves mainly. Interesting.

The drydown adds a bitter side, like a bamboo impression with and undertone of celery: the latter is rather restrained though. A herbal component is present that reminds me, albeit being much less vivid than, for instance, Montana Homme, at times.

The base adds touches of white musks, and the green core peters out gradually until the end.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection a d six hours of longevity on my skin.

A pleasant spring creation that displays some original features, with the main drawback being the thin and somewhat diluted characteristics that I get mainly in the second half of its development. Overall the good aspects prevail. 3/5.

26th June, 2020
Jealousy, the 'green eyed monster'...so you can guess this one is green. Not your everyday leaves & herbs. This is the green of tomato leaves and stems. Bitter, yet interesting. I think there may be some iris and cedarwood hiding in the base, but any other notes living within this blend are overrun by the 'monster greens'! Fun frag, exciting to my nose. Makes me wonder how the rest of the L'Artisan 'moods' range smells. Creative!
10th June, 2009
Masculine scent, it smells of a fresh clean just shaven man who washed with some nice green soap. Very clean scent good for during the day, I can't stop sniffing it on my wrist and it has something of a spicey touch to it too. I'd say it fresh and clean but there is something more going on there than you'd expect on the first glance, something that would make you wonder about whoever is wearing this. But definitly for a man.
25th May, 2008
Quarry Show all reviews
Ummmm. Celery and limes?
17th October, 2007
CEH Show all reviews
Wow, green really sums up this scent. It smells of fresh grass, bamboo, green leaves, with just a hint of musk. It is the prettiest "green" scent I have tried in a long time and quite "natural". I could bathe in this!
30th March, 2007

Add your review of D'Humeur Jalouse

Shop for D'Humeur Jalouse products online

Member images of D'Humeur Jalouse

There are no member images of D'Humeur Jalouse yet. Why not be the first?