D'Humeur Jalouse
    by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Reviews of D'Humeur Jalouse

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

Jealousy, the 'green eyed monster'...so you can guess this one is green. Not your everyday leaves & herbs. This is the green of tomato leaves and stems. Bitter, yet interesting. I think there may be some iris and cedarwood hiding in the base, but any other notes living within this blend are overrun by the 'monster greens'! Fun frag, exciting to my nose. Makes me wonder how the rest of the L'Artisan 'moods' range smells. Creative!

10th June, 2009

Lian's avatar
    Lian
    Netherlands Netherlands

Masculine scent, it smells of a fresh clean just shaven man who washed with some nice green soap. Very clean scent good for during the day, I can't stop sniffing it on my wrist and it has something of a spicey touch to it too. I'd say it fresh and clean but there is something more going on there than you'd expect on the first glance, something that would make you wonder about whoever is wearing this. But definitly for a man.

25 May, 2008

Quarry's avatar
    Quarry

Ummmm. Celery and limes?

17 October, 2007

CEH's avatar
    CEH

Wow, green really sums up this scent. It smells of fresh grass, bamboo, green leaves, with just a hint of musk. It is the prettiest "green" scent I have tried in a long time and quite "natural". I could bathe in this!

30th March, 2007