L'Homme (2006)
    by Yves Saint Laurent

L'Homme Fragrance notes

Citrus peel, Ginger, Basil blossoms, Violet leaves, Vetiver, Tonka bean

Reviews of L'Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 161 reviews.

Dolce Gabbana's avatar
    Dolce Gabbana

To me this is one of the best fragrances out there..I do not understand the hype about la nuit de l'homme...when I tried this one at the shop the lady who works there even told me that this one is way better and i couldn't agree more.

17 January, 2014

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

The Subtle Gentlemen

La Nuit and Libre easily outshine this by miles. slightly fruity opening and then light veviter. I see Tonka bean listed but do not detect it. not for me. lasts about 2 hours.. Did I mention La Nuit and Libre are much better than this??

Pros: Ok smell
    Cons: nothing special-does not last long-not even medium"

21st August, 2013

Francolino's avatar
    Francolino

a negative review

creamy and generic, a mass market scent!

Pros: none
    Cons: generic"</p>

13 August, 2013 (Last Edited: 11th December, 2013)

Montecristo's avatar
    Montecristo

Outstanding fragrance for any time of the year

The start of this fragrance is a beautiful mix of citrus, ginger and, I swear I get this, apple. I know its not in the list of ingredients, but I swear I get it. After about 30-40 minutes, the citrus and apple notes fade and I get a nice vetiver mixed with the ginger. It last a good 8 hours on me and the projection is great where I live, which is very hot and humid during the summer months. Great overall scent.

13 August, 2013

L'Maison Svyatun's avatar
    L'Maison Svyatun

Polite fragrance with character.

This fragrance to me is as a perfectly well- mannered gentlemen who has a character and personality but who also is very aware of his surrounding and does not want to offend anyone. Thus he keeps it neutral and positive for everybody but nevertheless exposes his unique personality. Very sophisticated yet very warm and inviting fragrance. In my mind- i can smell this in cigar lounge. Gentlemen who smoke would possibly wear this scent best. Pressed charcoal suit, cigar and L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent. That is how I picture it. Please forgive me if it is silly.

22 May, 2013

lespritz's avatar
    lespritz

It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't wow me either. It may be unique, or even forgettable...but I believe for the price of it(it doesn't tend to go on sale), there are far better fragrances to devote your cash too. I do know it's fairly mild, and didn't project really for me at all whenever I've tried it on at stores. I don't need to buy it, but if it was a gift, I might have it in my wardrobe, let's just say that.

11th May, 2013