Love at First Glow by J.Lo (2006)
by Jennifer Lopez

Love at First Glow by J.Lo information

Year of Launch2006
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseJennifer Lopez
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Love at First Glow by J.Lo

Love at First Glow by J.Lo is a feminine perfume by Jennifer Lopez. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Love at First Glow by J.Lo

If I had to choose the best out of the Glow series, I would most likely say Love at First Glow.

Unique, it certainly is not, however the scent itself is quite pleasant and pretty. The fruits are not overly strong, just soft enough to compliment the floral notes.

I would describe Love at First Glow as being fresh and somewhat clean smelling. It reminds me of the scent of freshly washed hair and aromatic soaps. It is also sweet without being too overbearing.

Unfortunately I find this fragrance to be a little synthetic. The blend of jasmine, rose and vanilla just doesn't seem to convince me.

The lasting power is surprisingly quite good, however on my skin the drydown turned out to be a nightmare. I can only compare the basenotes to something that smelt like moldy, unwashed socks. However, I assume this was due to my skin chemistry and not the fragrance itself.

Overall, Love at First Glow is a nice scent, mostly marketed towards younger consumers. In my personal opinion, I find Jennifer Lopez's Live series to be much more enjoyable and daring.

04th June, 2011
Truffles Show all reviews
I bought this because I smelled it on someone and thought it was Britney Curious which I quite like. When I wore it however I wasn't impressed. It wasn't offensive but just smelled weak and not very well constructed to me. I gave it to my sister who really likes it. It's a neutrally one for me cos it's not offensive.
22nd October, 2008
I loved this scent. I actually didn't manage to test this fragrance before I bought it. I just bought it for the bottle. I really liked it though. It smells summery and fresh. It always puts a smile on my face. I think that this is one of those fragrances that has to be matched with the right personality though.
16th October, 2008
Personal chemistry is really key with this Love at First Glow. For me, I love it on paper, but on my skin it doesn't work at all. The florals come off very sharp and soapy, not clean and fresh, just sudsy ~ like I need to rinse! I'm giving a neutral as I believe others will find this scent very refreshing and wearable.
02nd June, 2007 (last edited: 17th April, 2008)
This is a good scent to wear when it is hot and humid outside-- like, when it's summer in Hawaii-- and it's not very demanding and it doesn't really change much from beginning to end. It's juicier and sweeter than Addict 2; it's more complex than Ralph; it's not as sweet as Island Kiss; but it's still a lot like all of those scents!
02nd August, 2006
Tovah Show all reviews
This is a very, very pretty fragrance that will be especially nice with a white sundress and strappy sandals. I can see wearing this on hot summer nights, and also as a cheerful daytime scent. Jennifer Lopez seems always to hit the mark when it comes to "feel-good" fragrances, and Love at First Glow inspires a happy mood. To my nose this is an inviting, sweet, fresh floral that dries down to a peachy-jasminy-rosy blend. I believe it will be thoroughly enjoyed by many. Those who like Ibiza Hippie, Maybe Baby, Incanto Dream, Escada Sentiment, or Very Irresistible should give this one a sniff. I'm willing to bet lots of lovers will be buying this for their significant others. It's the kind of fragrance that invites a kiss and a bouquet of flowers.
25th March, 2006

Add your review of Love at First Glow by J.Lo

Shop for Love at First Glow by J.Lo products online

Search Amazon for Love at First Glow by J.Lo

Member images of Love at First Glow by J.Lo

There are no member images of Love at First Glow by J.Lo yet. Why not be the first?