Vanille Pineapple (2005)

Vanille Pineapple information

Year of Launch2005

HouseComptoir Sud Pacifique

About Vanille Pineapple

Vanille Pineapple is a shared / unisex perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Vanille Pineapple

Funny, the reviews below find this too pineappley and synthetic. I LOVE IT! And that is possibly because this is exactly what I was hoping for: a real pineapple juice scent - sweet and yet further sweetened by vanilla. I just can't get enough of this scent!
21st January, 2009
For some odd reason, I sort of like this scent?! I really don't want to wear it, but sniffing it from my wrist is kind of enjoyable?! An enigma!
21st December, 2007
It smells like car air freshener, except really strong. Cloying, buttery vanilla mixed with a half-hearted attempt at synthetic vanilla. El grosso.
20th April, 2007
This is disappointing. I usually like CSP's inventive, tropical concoctions, but not this time. The pineapple is too strong and too synthetic and it doesn't go well with the ozone that's sort of a CSP house note. The smell is very similar to the syrup that canned pineapple sits in. And, despite the name, there's almost no vanilla to balance things, although I do detect some coconut. The longevity is also subpar.
29th October, 2006

Add your review of Vanille Pineapple

Shop for Vanille Pineapple products online

Member images of Vanille Pineapple

There are no member images of Vanille Pineapple yet. Why not be the first?