Cherish (2005)

Cherish is a feminine perfume by Ghost. The scent was launched in 2005

Cherish fragrance notes

Reviews of Cherish

Nukapai Show all reviews
Surprisingly pretty, if quite simplistic. Soapy, fresh, sweet floral; very wearable - would suit summer, sports and anyone who wants to smell pretty without being too "perfumed". Reminiscent of shower gel and hand soap fragrances, rather than of complex perfumes.
03rd August, 2008
I liked this one straight away - thought at last I had succeeded in my quest for a light, fresh, floral scent which would a)suit me and b)not bore me after a few wears. Strongest notes I get are freesia, grapefruit and violet.These do not change in the dry down which is o.k but after a few weeks I did get bored with Cherish. Actually I think one of the 'Vaseline' deodorant sprays is very similar to this scent. Oh well, the search for a floral goes on!
12th March, 2006
This is beautifl. It's a rather strong floral mix and smells like a combination of flowers soaked in the rain and sunlight and the dry down smells of sweet damp Earth. It is rather deep and I appreciate it's complexity even though I've only been into fragrances for a few months and could be classed as a "beginner".

The bottle design is elegant yet annoying as it has a narrow base and falls over too easily.

If it weren't for the strong middle notes of florals, this would be my perfect scent. In my opinion I feel they dominant the other layers too much. This is actually the only reason stopping me from buying this fragrance.
28th February, 2006

Add your review of Cherish

Shop for Cherish products online

Shop for Cherish at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cherish

Member images of Cherish

There are no member images of Cherish yet. Why not be the first?