Paris Roses Enchantées (2005)
    by Yves Saint Laurent

Average Rating: 4

Based on 13 ratings

Paris Roses Enchantées Fragrance Notes

Paris Roses Enchantées information

Paris Roses Enchantées is a women's fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Paris Roses Enchantées

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

luvzzme's avatar

My second favorite of Paris Springtime. It opens with violet which I like but again, along with my other Paris review I repeat, they dry down very very similar almost identical. I still like my Paris Bois de Roses the best. It is just more springtime with fresh roses.

23rd November, 2008

pookerella's avatar

I actually prefer this to regular Paris, (which I also love), but this one has a freshness to it and something that takes out the "bite" of the original Paris which tends to sting the nose a bit. Perhaps the rose rounds this out better and makes it not only softer, but tolerable. If you want to like Paris but something about it turns you off, try this one.

28th July, 2007

castorpollux's avatar

Fresh as the other limited Paris eds, now with a presence of different, more varied colored roses of the "light orange hue" family and others. It has a very light fruity note to it too. A very "happy" scent.

07th October, 2006

Tovah's avatar

Enchantees is my favorite of the Paris Premiere line. It's similar to the original Paris and the sparkling, bright quality can't be missed. Enchantees is much fresher though, and very clean (not soapy!). As it develops it smells like an outdoor garden, including the scent of fresh grass, and it's not as "perfumey" as original Paris (which I love). In Enchantees,the orange blossom mixes beautifully with the rose, and it smells less and less like original Paris, and more and more like Rosine Rosa Flamenca while developing on my skin. There are very subtle, but noticeable notes of warm lilac that give the fragrance as a whole a feeling of a breeze catching the scent of fresh flowers. It's appropriately named, too. If I had an enchanted garden I would want it to smell like this!

14th April, 2006

Add your review of Paris Roses Enchantées

Search for on eBay United States

YSL PARIS ROSES ENCHANTEES YVES SAINT LAURENT 4.2 OZ / 125 ml SPRAY
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 7 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    YSL PARIS Yves Saint Laurent 4.2oz SPRAY Eau De Printemps ROSES ENCHANTEES (B26
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 7 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)