parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2 (2006)
by Comme des Garçons

parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2 information

Year of Launch2006

HouseComme des Garçons
PerfumerNathalie Feisthauer

About parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2

parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2 is a shared / unisex perfume by Comme des Garçons. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Feisthauer

parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2 fragrance notes

Reviews of parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2

It starts with a very promising whiff of green dirtiness but wow! it quickly develops into nothing else than the smell of a cheap shampoo you have the tough luck to find in a bottom-end hotel's bathroom. And it's very persistent. Huge thumbs down
03rd May, 2013
Raspberry tuberrose and pepper. Very intense. I don't like the tuberrose in there, It would be better without it. Smells too feminine with the floral...
26th January, 2013 Sangre de Christo. I can see the tabasco vibe as described below...I THINK THOUGH that the drydown has a very strong COPPERY smell just like dried blood. I know this smell very well; it was something I smelled all of the time in the air at the boxing gym I used to attend growing up as a kid. This is SWEETENED dried blood to be precise. I think Opus IV by Amouage is this scent executed without this intolerable insufferable quality. Check that one out, I think you'll see what I mean. Really...honestly...this is for vampires only. Those people who you see on history channel specials who don't go out during the day and have a blood fetish and like to drink it. As far as me and Guerrilla 2 go, I will not make friends with it; I cannot get this off my skin fast enough.
23rd February, 2012
It reminds me of tabasco pepper sauce. I enjoy every moment but not sure that everyone like to smell like very hot chilli pepper. Unique for my experience though.
15th May, 2011
My initial infatuation and the camaraderie between this rather dirty (not in the "good' sense as is the case with Lutens' Muscs Koublai Khan) fragrance and I has worn off like the factory newness of a now old and sweaty peppered pair of raspberry Chucks.
21st December, 2010
Pretty fresh(invigorating), fruity and gingery openin accords which in 15 minutes settle to whats is very clearly, a very realisitic accord of tuberose. more like the petals and not the absolute. lingers on pretty well and settles to a dusty, woody base. overall, i would call this a Tuberose based scent. if you have a collection of over 30 scents then you have better scents to hunt for. this is okay for someone who is specifically looking for a gentle, floral. btw, this one is very much unisex.
13th August, 2009 (last edited: 18th August, 2009)

Add your review of parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2

Shop for parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2 products online

Search Amazon for parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2

Member images of parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2

There are no member images of parfums*PARFUMS Guerrilla 2 yet. Why not be the first?