L (2006)

PerfumerMaurice Roucel
PackagingSylvie de France
Parent CompanyPacific

About L

L is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France

L fragrance notes

Reviews of L

Salutation.

Hi.

L de Lolita Lempicka is the first Kiss of a relationship that promises to be Breathtaking.One of those brilliant creations by LOLITA and Another Romantic and Elegant scent to add to the Collection. Evocative,Wonderful, Yummy,Bewitching,Addictive,Vanillic, Warm and Artistic.

This Great Oriental-Vanilla has top notes of Orange A heart of Cinnamon and a dry down of sheer Vanilla as it Gives you feel Cozy,Comfortable and Above All when you wear this EDP it makes you feel like you are a Angel.This scent is Irresistible for so many Men.This Gourmand Oriental is not as Heavy and Womanly as Angel.

It is a little too heavy for hot summer days but Great for a ROMANTIC EVENING in AUTUMN/WINTER weather.The bottle is as ADORABLE as The scent.It is not the perfume I like it because I Absolutely Love it.Anyway if you are looking for a Sophisticated Oriental-Vanilla not in a Cloying way you are exactly at the right place.

Sillage?Very Good.

Longevity?Superb on my skin.

7.75/10
21st April, 2015
L is so pretty. It's sexy, salty, oceany, vanilla, cinnamon. Just perfect. I just wish it lasted longer on me.
30th July, 2012
Were it not for the undeniably girly bottle, this could easily pass for a unisex scent. The immortelle balances out the vanilla, making what could otherwise be way too sweet into an almost "rough" feeling and frankly, to my nose, fairly masculine scent.

But what do I know? I wear Jicky and Shalimar and even Insense... Oh, wait, Insense is actually made for men...

Guys, I am just saying, "Try it. You might like it. Don't be scared off by the bottle."
01st April, 2012
This is one of by favorite scents. As others have mentioned this is a sweet smell. The cinnamon and vanilla are definately there. However the vanilla is salty so it's not too girly of a scent although still a little maidenly but whatever I still wear it no matter how old I get. This is not an all year round scent for me. I like this scent in the warm months only and I just purchased a new bottle to have when I go on a caribbean cruise this month because that is exactly what this scent invokes for me. Warm, sweet, and salty perfect for a beach.
12th January, 2012
I love this perfume so much... yet I hate it just as well! To say I still have morbid gourmand dreams is an understatement. I have come a long way since I started with fragrance but i'll hold on to this baby.

It's very sweet. I get a lot of this bitter orange/cinnamon initially BUT I would not say it smells anything like a "cinnamon roll" as I have seen mentioned on more than one occasion. It's sweet but its not foody. And it quickly takes on this salty edge which I have never experienced so intensely in a perfume before. The rest is just a sweet vanilla.

The thing that leaves me baffled is how much this perfume 'takes me away'. It immediately reminded me of this cartoon I watched as a kid, specifically the mermaid in this cartoon. And sure enough Lempicka describes a mermaid on the website! Maybe i'm not as crazy as I thought. When I first spray it this scene immediately plays in my head.

What L as shown me is that gourmand and sythetic does not need to be tacky. This perfume is very well blended and its composition is wounderful. To not buy it because its not 'cultured' is nothing more then an opinion.
28th December, 2011
I bought this "scent unsniffed" at Marshall's since it was so inexpensive and it was Lolita Lempicka. It was love at first sight when I pulled the bottle from its box. I could not say the same about the scent...at first.

At first spray I was reminded of Animal Cracker Cookies with a side of cinnamon and sugar. I was a bit put off by this. Having read previous reviews I decided not to be so hasty to wash it off and give it a chance to dry down. I am so glad I did!

It was worth enduring a half hour of over-the-top Animal Crackers to get to the warmth of cinnamon-vanilla flavored musk. I was compulsively sniffing my wrists the entire night, as I had put it on in the afternoon.

The next day I decided to give it another try but this time pairing it with Victoria's Secret's Vanilla Lace shower gel and lotion. The scent was even more inviting. The vanilla musk in Vanilla Lace intertwined pleasantly with the vanilla musk in L by LL. Once again I was enjoying my eau de parfum well into the evening.

I don't know if I'd wear this to work for it is very sweet and if not used with a light hand, it is very strong. Also, the bottle is very misleading. The bottle conveys a summery quality but I'd never use this in the summer. It's too warm, lush, and thick, like a cashmere sweater. I would use it to prepare for a date or a night in with my paramour. It was made for cozying up! Sometimes it's nice to be someone's little cookie! ;)
10th December, 2011

Add your review of L

Shop for L products online

Shop for L at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L

Member images of L

There are no member images of L yet. Why not be the first?