L (2006)

PerfumerMaurice Roucel
PackagingSylvie de France
Parent CompanyPacific

About L

L is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France

L fragrance notes

Reviews of L

rbaker Show all reviews
A fresh orange opening makes for a nice start, but soon the core notes of this creation comes to the fore: cinnamon, a light, not really distinctly sweet and of great lasting power. Yes, the drydown is a floral affair, and the added tonka impression is again more on the elegant side with a restrained sweetness. Yes, there is a woodsy base with a light white musk in the base. Nonetheless, cinnamon rules!

Sillage is moderate, the projection very good, and I get a splendid ten hours of longevity on my skin.

A great autumnal scent, not displaying disturbing levels of synthetic influence and well blended. A gourmand for those who find this type of fragrance usually too rich and too heavy. Wearable for work. 3.25/5.
25th November, 2015 (last edited: 15th December, 2015)
I'm gonna be honest, and admit that I purchased this for the bottle. I had no idea what to expect from it scent-wise.

Delightful - truly. The cinnamon was a surprise. For the first 15-20 minutes, I smell as though I walked into a bakery that just finished baking cinnamon bread.

The vanilla that comes thru is not too sweet, and is quite elegant - again, not something I expected.

The bottle is gorgeous, and truly misleading. This has nothing to do with aquatics, summer, sand, or anything you would envision with the likes of such a sculpture. While my brain suffers a bit with this juxtaposition, I do appreciate the comedy.
08th October, 2015
Salutation.

Hi.

L de Lolita Lempicka is the first Kiss of a relationship that promises to be Breathtaking.One of those brilliant creations by LOLITA and Another Romantic and Elegant scent to add to the Collection. Evocative,Wonderful, Yummy,Bewitching,Addictive,Vanillic, Warm and Artistic.

This Great Oriental-Vanilla has top notes of Orange A heart of Cinnamon and a dry down of sheer Vanilla as it Gives you feel Cozy,Comfortable and Above All when you wear this EDP it makes you feel like you are a Angel.This scent is Irresistible for so many Men.This Gourmand Oriental is not as Heavy and Womanly as Angel.

It is a little too heavy for hot summer days but Great for a ROMANTIC EVENING in AUTUMN/WINTER weather.The bottle is as ADORABLE as The scent.It is not the perfume I like it because I Absolutely Love it.Anyway if you are looking for a Sophisticated Oriental-Vanilla not in a Cloying way you are exactly at the right place.

Sillage?Very Good.

Longevity?Superb on my skin.

7.75/10
21st April, 2015
L is so pretty. It's sexy, salty, oceany, vanilla, cinnamon. Just perfect. I just wish it lasted longer on me.
30th July, 2012
Were it not for the undeniably girly bottle, this could easily pass for a unisex scent. The immortelle balances out the vanilla, making what could otherwise be way too sweet into an almost "rough" feeling and frankly, to my nose, fairly masculine scent.

But what do I know? I wear Jicky and Shalimar and even Insense... Oh, wait, Insense is actually made for men...

Guys, I am just saying, "Try it. You might like it. Don't be scared off by the bottle."
01st April, 2012
This is one of by favorite scents. As others have mentioned this is a sweet smell. The cinnamon and vanilla are definately there. However the vanilla is salty so it's not too girly of a scent although still a little maidenly but whatever I still wear it no matter how old I get. This is not an all year round scent for me. I like this scent in the warm months only and I just purchased a new bottle to have when I go on a caribbean cruise this month because that is exactly what this scent invokes for me. Warm, sweet, and salty perfect for a beach.
12th January, 2012

Add your review of L

Shop for L products online

Shop for L at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L

Member images of L

There are no member images of L yet. Why not be the first?