Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi (2006)
by Acqua di Parma

Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi information

Year of Launch2006

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2006

Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

This is a gorgeous fresh, summery scent; easily worn and not intrusive. Unfortunately, it didn't have much staying power on my skin. Unlike it's brother/sister scent Sicilian Almond, which is a sweet bomb of a thing and last for hours and hours, this is subtle. Two hours in it had virtually disappeared, or so I thought! Sixteen hours later after a good nights sleep, I woke to find it still there on my wrist. Sure it's close to the skin after so long, but it's a creamy and quite unisex.
So, this is one of those scents that I'm going to have to keep trying and reserve judgement upon. Will I buy it? Doubt it. It just doesn't have the initial oomph I want. My search for the perfect summer scent with great staying power and sillage continues.
Rating: ****
Strength: **
Sillage: **
12th October, 2017
Starts out fresh with citrus and fig notes. For some reason this smells a touch synthetic to me. It's nice, but it doesn't have as much staying power as I'd like. I haven't oversprayed yet, but perhaps that would take care of the lack of longevity.
27th August, 2017
If you enjoy the scent of fresh figs with added notes of the white sap of broken fig branches along with light floral and citrus notes, look no further. If you are looking for something different for Summer wear, I highly recommend this fragrance.

When the temperature gets over 80 F (27 C), the scent intensifies. Hot weather really does make this fragrance shine! I would suggest using this fragrance only during hot summer days.

Longevity is 4 to 6 hours. Sillage is 3 to 4 feet.

06th July, 2017
A fig fragrance that to me, is not overly cloying. Just enough citrus to make it clean and refreshing. A delightful summer scent. Reminds me of warm, sunny days, with not "a care in the world" type, happiness. More feminine than masculine IMO. Moderate longevity.
19th May, 2017
This smells absolutely fantastic! The reason I'm giving it the thumbs down is because I couldn't smell it after 30 minutes. There's no way I'd pay 100 clams for a hoity toity room scent. I love AdP, but this won't be going into my collection.
29th December, 2016
numcks Show all reviews
This one really grabs you from the start. Incredible opening blast of bitterish, ultra-zesty grapefruit/bergamot/citron played beautifully against a very authentic fig note. As the zest quiets down, the bitterish edge is retained to counter-balance the sweetness of the fig. This chord, further given atmospheric complement by a touch of aromatic jasmine and glimpses of cedar and pepper is fairly linear for the rest of the development. Excellent choice for an invigorating summer scent!
11th August, 2016

Add your review of Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi products online

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

Member images of Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

There are no member images of Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi yet. Why not be the first?