Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi (2006)
by Acqua di Parma

Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi information

Year of Launch2006

HouseAcqua di Parma
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi is a shared / unisex perfume by Acqua di Parma. The scent was launched in 2006

Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

A fig fragrance that to me, is not overly cloying. Just enough citrus to make it clean and refreshing. A delightful summer scent. Reminds me of warm, sunny days, with not "a care in the world" type, happiness. More feminine than masculine IMO. Moderate longevity.
19th May, 2017
This smells absolutely fantastic! The reason I'm giving it the thumbs down is because I couldn't smell it after 30 minutes. There's no way I'd pay 100 clams for a hoity toity room scent. I love AdP, but this won't be going into my collection.
29th December, 2016
numcks Show all reviews
This one really grabs you from the start. Incredible opening blast of bitterish, ultra-zesty grapefruit/bergamot/citron played beautifully against a very authentic fig note. As the zest quiets down, the bitterish edge is retained to counter-balance the sweetness of the fig. This chord, further given atmospheric complement by a touch of aromatic jasmine and glimpses of cedar and pepper is fairly linear for the rest of the development. Excellent choice for an invigorating summer scent!
11th August, 2016
One of the most realistic,natural smelling fig I've ever smelled.it is extremely fresh,creamy,leafy and citrusy has all aspects of the fig.smells like beautiful Mediterranean gardens,take you to summer. wonderfully refreshing you feel awake to nature fully in the moment but not aquatic.reminds me of an elegant blond woman.Sophisticated,Smooth,Clean,Sweet, Enchanting,Sublime,Delightful,Soothing and Perfectly Unisex.

Head note is defined by a dynamic and fizzy dash of fresh lemon and bergamot orchards of the blue island where parties were held while particular glossy fig with a dry wood note and a hint of rich earth capturing the fresh leaves of the tree a walk in the cool gray morning through a garden with a big glass of citrus and fig infused iced tea.easy to wear and can be worn in spring and summer.if you are looking for a very earthy natural fig try it.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Average on my skin.

7.25/10
09th August, 2016
A fruity citrus that is neither heady nor cloying with just right power, projection, and longevity to make it an excellent adjunct to my eaux de cologne wardrobe. I've worn it for several days and will be ordering a full bottle.

Although it's a obviously a fig-based fragrance, on me it's not the very straightforward accords I get from Premier Figuier of L'Artisan Parfumeur or Heely's Figuier. Its delicate citrus opening morphs quickly into a much sweeter, closer-to-the-skin scent than either of those two.

In this scent, I find the same personal pleasure that I do in a traditional eau de cologne, but with greater longevity. (Its composition really does veer into and out of EDC territory very deftly). That said, I never found it heady or overwhelming, something one might expect from a sweeter scent. I consider myself somewhat sensitive to that, too.

For a warm weather, cheerful, sweeter alternative to traditional EDCs, I'd recommend giving it a try.
19th July, 2016
A very nice fresh scent with the sweet smell of fig. Whats also nice is the light green accord like your smelling the stem of a plant. It goes very nicely with the fresh sweet smell.
14th July, 2016

Add your review of Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi products online

Shop for Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

Member images of Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

There are no member images of Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi yet. Why not be the first?