1001 NIghts
by Ajmal

1001 NIghts information

About 1001 NIghts

1001 NIghts is a feminine perfume by Ajmal.

Reviews of 1001 NIghts

bmwchubb Show all reviews
I will give a thumbs up for the price only.
What I get is poo smell at first spray and then nothing that would make me buy it again sorry.
My dogs kennel smells better.
18th July, 2016
Janinae Show all reviews
Czech Republic
1001 nights is for me bottled Orient. Hot! All you don`t expect but are surrounded by inevitably, strangers both in rags and in expensive fabrics. Smell of wood, cheap sweet perfumes, and expensive oud oils... smell of dust and smell of rain...

I like my fragrances being a bit weird... and this one fall into that category perfectly. Turn once and your nostrils want to reject, turn twice and you can`t get enough.

Smelly although clean, clean although smelly. Clean sweat if that makes any sense to you. To me it does.
03rd April, 2012
This is one awesome attar , but i do not think its for women. you will need patience when wearing this but will be rewarded, if you are looking for a designer attar then this is not for you, Ajmal have classed this attar as feminine. i am a male wear this all the time
24th August, 2011
I have this scent and I agree with lefay comments. However, within 30 minutes the smell of what I would call a sweet cigar/woody fragrance appears... The comments I receive have all been positive... My only question is, is this designed for a male or a female... The website useds the female symbol and the bottle is feminine, but the aroma is masculine.
16th December, 2009
I ordered this from, along with two other (Al Haramain) fragrances. (These are alcohol-free perfume oils.) The descriptions on the website are vague, so I ordered rather blindly, based on a Basenote member's assurance of quality from this company. 1001 Nights (also listed as Alf Laila O Laila) is dominated by a woody note that reminds me of the wood in 10 Corso Como -- only in this case it is so forward as to obliterate all the other notes for the first few hours. This note by itself isn't terribly pleasant, to my nose (although I like Corso Como) -- it has a musty, slightly animalic character, like a wooden plank in a derelict building. After a few hours, though, the scent morphs into a smooth accord with florals (rose, I think) peeking through the wood, and it becomes suddenly soft and intriguing. And now, the next day, I can still detect a woody and slightly spicy note on my skin where I applied it. I'm sorry I can't provide a more detailed description of the actual notes, which in this formula may be unfamiliar to me. I need to give this a few more trials, but for now, because of the hours of dank wood smell, I'm giving this a neutral rating. I'd love to know what others think of this scent.
19th April, 2006

Add your review of 1001 NIghts

Shop for 1001 NIghts products online

Search Amazon for 1001 NIghts

Member images of 1001 NIghts

There are no member images of 1001 NIghts yet. Why not be the first?