Average Rating: 2.5

Based on 12 ratings

Lys Fragrance Notes

Lys information

Lys is a unisex fragrance by 06130 Zéro Six Cent-Trente. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Lys

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

onaluna's avatar

I was so attracted to the cedar and coriander in this ... at first. But it wore poorly, with clashing, cheap smelling notes.

01st April, 2013

SirSlarty's avatar

While this smells nice, I think this is more feminine than masculine. A little bit of lemon, a little bit of floral (I detect the rose note most) and a little bit mossy. If this had the dark note of olibanum I'd consider this a chypre. Good but not for me.

10th June, 2008

Jemimagold's avatar

I smelled 06130 Lys briefly during a marathon sniffathon at Aedes and my chief recollection was that it was a pretty cedary lily fragrance that did not last long at all. To me, if you are going to do lily, then for heaven's sake, do it right and trot out Serge Luten's Un Lys or Editions Frederic Malle's Lys Med.!

Here are the notes per Luckyscent: water lily, cédrat/lemon, bergamot, mandarin, coriander, grapefruit and blackcurrant, cardamom, verbena, thyme, nutmeg and rose, musk, vetiver, sandalwood and moss.

05 June, 2008 (Last Edited: 19 June, 2008)

Add your review of Lys