L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Summer 2006 (2006)
    by Issey Miyake

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 4

Based on 31 ratings

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Summer 2006 information

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Summer 2006 is a men's fragrance by Issey Miyake. The scent was launched in 2006

Shop for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Summer 2006 products online

$56.88*
    125ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 34.00)
    $58.53*
    125ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 34.99)

Reviews of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Summer 2006

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 7 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Johnson73's avatar

I assume most looking into a flanker of L'eau D'issey pour homme are familiar with the original, so I won't go into much detail about that particular scent. This summer edition retains the general character of the original, which I find to be among the finest aquatic scents available; this, however, is lighter and more citrus-y. It may not be different enough to warrant a purchase for some, but it is great for those days when the original may seem a bit overbearing.

11th August, 2009

SirSlarty's avatar

There's a skunky feeling to this that I just can't shake off. I do not like it however I recognize the fact that it's a lighter version of the original (in which I'm still figuring out why it's high on people's favorites lists).

22 May, 2009

fusion's avatar

A very nice fragrance a lighter version of the original and as good but not better, but I only say that because I love L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme but that aside if you think the original is to strong then you will like this it is wonderful on a hot summer day a thumbs up.

27 April, 2008

Carl999's avatar

Nice - as good, if not, better than the original L'eau D'Issey Miyake Pour Homme...

For more information, see my original Issey for men review...and imagine lime and citron added to it.

Really nice. But the key here is not to go overboard with the EdT, and layer it with the deo and splash, if you can get it all for a reasonable price!

11th June, 2007

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

I really like IM PH products, but you know, I tihnk the hype needs to go. How many remixes can you do from the same scent? IM, you need to leave that to Liz Claiborne and the Curve line.
    Anyway, I noticed Summer 2006 is no longer in production according to Basenotes...and I think I know why. It smells like windex!!!
    It's a good thing I like the smell of windex sans the ammonia, and I have secretly wished somebody would do so...so here is my vote of thanks to IM for making it a reality. If does smell like the original, just lighter and with a touch of windex.
    I guess if the original is too strong for you, then there are quite a few variants you can choose from.

10th March, 2007

Joćo Clįudio's avatar

Brazil Brazil

Its like a Original issey, but a little more soft (good for sunny days)!!
    I love it!!!