Aramis Always Him (2006)

Average Rating: 3

Based on 22 ratings

Aramis Always Him Fragrance Notes

Aramis Always Him information

Aramis Always Him is a men's fragrance by Aramis. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Aramis Always Him

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

rbaker's avatar

Light and thin

A very light and somewhat vague citrus potpurri leads to a minty drydown. These stages are, unfortunately very thin on me with minimal silage and projection. The scent wakes up a bit in the drydown with a touch of vetiver, but it is neither a remarkable vetiver, nor an interesting aquatic. Longevity, however isn't too bad with three hours.

29th August, 2013

I get an Acqua di Gio opening with cucumber and lime served on the side. I didn’t like it at first but after a few wearings, it’s growing on me. I also enjoy is the minty middle notes: Acqua di Gio has turned into Live Jazz – two fragrances in one – what a deal! With the base the cedarwood comes through the most dominant for me, followed by the vetiver and then amber – it’s not a sweet base, and it carries the fresh, clean feeling of the top and middle levels. I never thought I’d like this one, but it turns out to be rather interesting: An Acqua di Gio clone that is better… more complex… than the original AdG.

01st February, 2010

Jasper's avatar

Thailand Thailand

One of my favorite summer scents. (It's always summer here!)
    This one has the best lime opening I've found so far, and I LOVE lime.
    Aramis Always Him gives a blissful vibe of cool breeze on a beautiful sunny day.
    The lime, ginger and mint are there for a good reason. I love that it stays fresh and sparkling from the beginning till the end. Straight forward & sheer, there is nothing complicated about this scent. I love it.

11th March, 2009

Tony T's avatar

actually imo a good aquatic. opening with cucumber and zesty melon.then a bit of mintthat fades quick back to the opening notes. very fresh and clean. i don't get the rotten egg smell.

06th February, 2009

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

i have read some reviews where people say they have to go wash the scent off their wrist becuase it was so foul. I used to wonder how bad can it be till I encountered this scent.
    On my skin it is totally atrocious. All I get is a slight eau du Cartier hiding in the back ground of rotten eggs...albeir the cleanest rotten egg smell. This is one in a million for me, and I believe any frag that isn't tolerable at the least to most if not all skins is bad. So thumbs down.

19th June, 2007

G23riel's avatar

Romania Romania

Aramis Always is aromatic, subcategory aquatic. Citrusy notes were on me a whopping 10 minutes. Overall, Very Very similar to Agua de Gio but cheaper on the wallet.

As I don't care for aquatic scents, I did not really like this. I did get one compliment wearing it. Sillage and stay are less than Agua de Gio but I can actually stand this fragrance without wanting to run into a shower. Medium stay. Safe fragrance if aquatic is your thing.

16th February, 2007

Add your review of Aramis Always Him

Search for on eBay United States

Aramis Always For Him EDT Spray 3.4 fl. oz/100ml
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 28 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)