Euphoria Blossom (2006)

PerfumerCarlos Benaim
PerfumerLoc Dong
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Euphoria Blossom

Euphoria Blossom is a feminine perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Loc Dong and Carlos Benaim

Euphoria Blossom fragrance notes

Reviews of Euphoria Blossom

It took me a while to make up my mind about this one. At first it smells like so many other fragrances around at the moment, juicy fruity, but the dry down is more floral and subtle.
19th March, 2012
I'll admit I was somewhat disappointed when I smelt this. I absolutely love Euphoria and I was looking for an equivalent that I could wear in the warmer months. Unfortunately this wasn't it.

Although it isn't classed as a fruity floral, there are considerable amounts of fruity notes in this fragrance. There are still slight woody undertones in this perfume that were a major component in the original fragrance, yet Euphoria Blossom doesn't have the darkness and sensuality that made the original so sexy and alluring.

I heard somewhere that this fragrance was created to appeal to the Asian market, because a majority of them dislike heavy fragrances. I'd be interested to hear how well Euphoria Blossom is doing over there.

26th April, 2011
Maybe I'm a bit cynical, but to me it smells like they took CK One and threw in a few different scents, mixed it up and there ya go. I'm not a huge fan of CK One or anything based on that smell. I guess its OK, but maybe I just tired of the smell in college. Even though I'm not a fan, I can see why some might like it. If you like anything CK One, You'll probably like this too.
21st March, 2009
It's a little more citrusy than it's sister but it just doesn't last. I really like the Crystalline version but it was a limited edition for 2007. The Crystalline version is the original composition of the first Euphoria.
09th October, 2008
A very nice light scent for the summer. It's fresh and a little green at first and then moves down to a light floral scent.
04th September, 2008
I don't enjoy the original Euphoria since it's too harsh for tropical area where I live. It is fresh at the beginning and slowly turn to be sensual.
28th December, 2007

Add your review of Euphoria Blossom

Shop for Euphoria Blossom products online

Shop for Euphoria Blossom at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Euphoria Blossom

Member images of Euphoria Blossom

There are no member images of Euphoria Blossom yet. Why not be the first?