Boss in Motion Edition Black (2006)
by Hugo Boss

Boss in Motion Edition Black information

Year of Launch2006

HouseHugo Boss
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Boss in Motion Edition Black

Boss in Motion Edition Black is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Boss in Motion Edition Black

I really like this one. It is thick, a bit sharp. Mainstream - yes! But what the heck, it struck a cord in me. Kind of fresh, invigorating, energetic but casual, for day or night, winter and summer. Versatile fragrance that I appreciate.
12th March, 2010
Not a sporty fruity musk like BiM, has a very nice cedarwood note in it. Very subtle, however. Nothing impressionable.
13th December, 2008
Citrussy, fresh, aquatic. Ingredients: limonene, citral, citronellol, among others. Says enough. Doesn't have much staying power on my skin. Overall, I'm unimpressed.
01st September, 2006
I think this is a must-have purchase for all star-wars fans (just for the bottle I mean). I like this one a lot more than the original Motion. Is tending towards a Polo Black and gourmond which means it is picking up on the recent trends.
24th August, 2006
It is very sweet and fruity, with a subtle layer of "tobacco" and "coffee" notes. Unfortunately, these subtle notes are a little too weak for my liking, leaving the fragrance far too fruity. Boss Soul is much better. If you've tried Soul, imagine that but dominated by sweet-fruit scents. I wouldn't buy this blind, try and pick upa sample first.
04th August, 2006
CoL Show all reviews
Tried this one today and was impressed! A nice quirk on the original BiM, has a more "challenging" top to it, can't quite place it yet but me likes!
26th April, 2006

Add your review of Boss in Motion Edition Black

Shop for Boss in Motion Edition Black products online

Search Amazon for Boss in Motion Edition Black

Member images of Boss in Motion Edition Black

There are no member images of Boss in Motion Edition Black yet. Why not be the first?