Boss in Motion Edition Black (2006)
    by Hugo Boss

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 2.5

Based on 19 ratings

Boss in Motion Edition Black information

Boss in Motion Edition Black is a men's fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Boss in Motion Edition Black

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

Zgb's avatar

Croatia Croatia

I really like this one. It is thick, a bit sharp. Mainstream - yes! But what the heck, it struck a cord in me. Kind of fresh, invigorating, energetic but casual, for day or night, winter and summer. Versatile fragrance that I appreciate.

12 March, 2010

SirSlarty's avatar

Not a sporty fruity musk like BiM, has a very nice cedarwood note in it. Very subtle, however. Nothing impressionable.

13 December, 2008

Adnan's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Citrussy, fresh, aquatic. Ingredients: limonene, citral, citronellol, among others. Says enough. Doesn't have much staying power on my skin. Overall, I'm unimpressed.

01st September, 2006

deepthought's avatar

I think this is a must-have purchase for all star-wars fans (just for the bottle I mean). I like this one a lot more than the original Motion. Is tending towards a Polo Black and gourmond which means it is picking up on the recent trends.

24 August, 2006

TommyBFrag's avatar

It is very sweet and fruity, with a subtle layer of "tobacco" and "coffee" notes. Unfortunately, these subtle notes are a little too weak for my liking, leaving the fragrance far too fruity. Boss Soul is much better. If you've tried Soul, imagine that but dominated by sweet-fruit scents. I wouldn't buy this blind, try and pick upa sample first.

04 August, 2006

CoL's avatar

Tried this one today and was impressed! A nice quirk on the original BiM, has a more "challenging" top to it, can't quite place it yet but me likes!

26 April, 2006

Add your review of Boss in Motion Edition Black

Search for on eBay United States

Boss In Motion Black Edition 3 oz. EDT Spray Men's Cologne Very RARE
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 3 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)