Boss Selection (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseHugo Boss
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Boss Selection

Boss Selection is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Boss Selection

An awfully synthetic smelling scent, which reminds me of the stench of my dad's old Toyota cigarette smoke - soaked velour seats that made me nauseous when I was a kid. I still get this feeling when I think of Selection, got it as a present a couple of years ago, tried it for a while and than passed it to my dad as a revenge for smoking in the car with me travelling in the back seat for all those years!!:) Thumbs down.
26th August, 2014 (last edited: 26th September, 2014)
Another mediocre scent from Boss. Very ordinary, synthetic and mainstream nowadays. The fragrance reminds the smell of some supermarket's deodorant. It starts citrusy, holds on fruity-floral (iris, jasmine?) with  hints of ozone, ending woody with a sugary-creamy hint (amber-almond?) and a touch of vetiver, musk and smoke. l smell the association with scents as Cool Water, Baldessarini and Egoiste Platinum but this one is fruiter and more sugary-edible and finally warm.
20th March, 2012 (last edited: 14th January, 2013)
Opens with citrus.
Sweet, smooth, powerful.
Inoffensive, with a clear-clean character.
No particular or distinctive features. Neither good nor bad.
21st December, 2010
i saw it for a cheap price so i said "hey why not". This fragrance is not bad and its not fantastic. its not an everyday kind of scent, and its not amazing enough that i would wear it over other fragrances for very special occasions.

this will be something i wear if im going to a dinner with family or something when im not really trying to impress anyone.
10th August, 2010
lunoar Show all reviews
This smells very rough to my nose, sweet, green citrus but quite harsh and cheap. It also doesn't change much from the moment you put it on. No thanks from me, there are so many better options out there for this kind of scent for similar money.
30th March, 2010
Hugo Boss Selection :)

Boss selection is my first and favourite fragrance from Hugo boss. I find Hugo by Hugo boss too green and Boss Bottled too plain. Having tried Boss Selection out at Boots built up my appreciation on what other say about a scent being "elegantly fresh and clean". Based on the commercial and its high-quality juice, I could not agree more to vote Hugo Boss Selection for "office and formal use".

Sillage is about right not to alarm others. Longevity is second to none. Elegant and polite fragrance, IMHO.

All in all. 10/10 for me.
05th February, 2010

Add your review of Boss Selection

Shop for Boss Selection products online

Shop for Boss Selection at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Boss Selection

Member images of Boss Selection

There are no member images of Boss Selection yet. Why not be the first?