Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement (2006)
by L'Artisan Parfumeur

About Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement

Re-released Summer 2015.

Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement fragrance notes

Reviews of Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement

A gorgeous, natural smelling and very realistic citrus. Like others before me have mentioned, I too get the entire mandarin here; not just the juice or the peel. Regardless, it's still a very simple composition, that is the literal embodiment of a whole mandarin. It is still stunning and entirely addictive and I cannot stop sniffing my wrist when I wear this.

My bottle is simply labelled 'Mandarine' rather than the original version of Mandarine Tout Simplement. I get about an hour of decent longevity before it becomes a skin scent for about another hour; then unfortunately it's completely gone. Despite the weak longevity & projection, this still gets a thumbs up as it's just so beautiful.
16th April, 2018
Of the reviews of Mandarine, I agree with Way Off Scenter (I usually do) in that it's a nice scent but there isn't much in the way of longevity. However---
I have a tag in my wardrobe list marked SHEETS.

I gave into a 100ml cheap buy on Mandarine, too much to ever wear. But this stuff is GREAT on sheets!
07th April, 2018
If you want mandarine, you got it with this one. Will have to get a bottle of this and rule in the summer. The ladies will love this on them just as much as on us fellas. Unisex for sure! 7.5/10
17th November, 2015
Genre: Citrus

Let’s hear it for truth in advertising! This is exactly what it says on the bottle: the holographic representation of a freshly peeled Satsuma mandarin orange. The resinous peel, the sweet-tart juice, and the bitter white pith are all here in exactly the right proportions. Unfortunately, such olfactory illusions are impossible to sustain for very long, and it’s no more than a half an hour’s wear before the citrus mirage evaporates to reveal a pleasant, but hardly exciting clean musk and eau de Cologne drydown. Ephemeral as it is, the scent delivers what it sets out to, and it’s with this in mind that I give Mandarine tout Simplement a “thumbs up” by the narrowest of margins.
19th June, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
Pleasant mandarin with a good balance between sweetness and acidity - that'a about all on me Not the greatest version of it but nice, but not exciting or convincing enough to make me give a thumbs up to this essentially monoaromatic creation. When only one note is de facto present, it needs to excel to make me do that.

Poor silage and projection, but an unexpectedly decent longevity of over four hours. Linear. 2.75/5.
09th January, 2014 (last edited: 11th December, 2015)
Not much I could possibly add here. As you might imagine from the name it's a straight-forward dead simple orange experience. Exactly like squeezing the peels of an orange to release the essential oils into the air. And then it vanishes. I wish there was more to say. A 5-minute experience.
28th January, 2011

Add your review of Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement

Shop for Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement products online

Shop for Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement

Member images of Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement

There are no member images of Mandarine / Mandarine Tout Simplement yet. Why not be the first?