Vintage (2006)

PerfumerRodrigo Flores-Roux
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchShiseido > ZIC Corp

About Vintage

Vintage is a masculine fragrance by John Varvatos. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux

Vintage fragrance notes

Reviews of Vintage

The best of the John Varvatos line that I've tried. Very mature masculine fragrance that probably would work better on 30+ males. My wife and daughters always seem to compliment me when I wear this one. Reminds me slightly of Burberry London, with the juniper berries and wintery wood notes. Safe for the office or a dinner out. Excellent cold weather or Christmas holiday fragrance choice.
27th March, 2015
So I pulled my High School letterman jacket out of storage recently, and I used to wear a lot of Polo back in the day...that's what this is.
11th March, 2015
Superb masculine scent. Love when I wear it and get random people coming up to me asking what it is. Seems to seduce people..ha ha. Lasts a long time on me and seems to somewhat be ever changing throughout the hours. Great for a night out on the town. Unique in it's own right...A must have.

Note: The warmth of the summer esp in the light breezy eve really brings this scents notes out like mad. (Not just for cold weather)....Does project rather well.

I do find the suede, tobacco and jasmine with a slight tonka sweetness really pop when the weather is warm or your skin is heated up. On just a regular cool eve the rhubarb, absinth, lavender, cinammon, fir and tobacco are more prominate.
26th January, 2015
Whilst this is no Baie de Genièvre, I get a nice juniper berry note in the opening, together with a pleasant jasmine. The drydown revel as a fairly soft patchouli, which mergers into a base of vanilla and a hint of a fairly generic tobacco coda.

Developing nicely on my skin; I get adequate sillage and projection with four hours of longevity. Pleasant. 3/5.
12th January, 2015
Hey, it's old Christmas pudding in his new leather jacket! Wait a minute...wonder if that's real leather though.
12th December, 2014
I absolutely love this fragrance. At first spray I get tobacco and suede. The dry down is sweet and I smell the juniper berries. Perfect for cold weather, it is very masculine. A compliment getter every time I wear it. It lasts a very long time on me.
11th December, 2014

Add your review of Vintage

Shop for Vintage products online

Search Amazon for Vintage

Member images of Vintage

There are no member images of Vintage yet. Why not be the first?