Amarige Mariage (2006)

Amarige Mariage information

Year of Launch2006

Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Amarige Mariage

Amarige Mariage is a feminine perfume by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Amarige Mariage

Oviatt Show all reviews
This flanker of Amarige is just that, a variation on a theme, taking the honeyed, fruity white floral to a new level, with a new citrus top notes and the addition of a spicy cinnamon and some vanilla. The result is a mature, elegant and completely feminine. This is the scent of a bride the second time around--perhaps she finally gets it right, this time without the white tulle but in Haute Couture.
01st June, 2015
Noraed Show all reviews
It is a warm, mature, chic and long lasting perfume.
It is a chypre-floral type of perfume.

Its combination of jasmine, cinnamon and orange creates a soft feminine sent.
It is not that unique, but it can be good as a gift, since it has a nice sent.
It is also more suitable for ladies than girls.

Notes are as follows:
Top Notes : Bergamot, Orange
Heart Notes : Jasmine, Magnolia, Cinnamon
09th October, 2014
It's interesting how different our noses and perceptions are because in my humble opinion this is a much better perfume than original Amarige.

I love the way this fragrance evolves seamlessly from the citrus opening notes to floral heart which is spiked with just the right amount of cinnamon; but my favourite part is the dry down, it is very warm and sensual, with a powdery undertone and I can almost swear I smell vanilla too.

On me this fragrance is very rich and feminine and in no way synthetic.

The lasting power is phenomenal; this fragrance lasted for hours and I could still faintly smell it after washing the dishes. Wow! This perfume deserves respect. Definitely one of my new favourites.
16th August, 2010
Far too strong and sweet to be a winner for me. Goes on with fruity notes (I didn't detect any citrus, as another reviewer mentioned) but settles into the usual cloying floraly-musky that I so have found in so many scents I don't like.
11th August, 2010
AMARIGE MARIAGE features a nondescript white floral that's barely indolic, tempered somewhat by magnolia's citrus-like softness, yet compliments the spice-tinted wood of the star player, cinnamon. I am a sucker for cinnamon bark scents so it's hardly surprising I find this enjoyable. But the drydown to soft patchouli-laced benzoin sweetness is just as equally agreeable.

While not particularly arresting as a fragrance, I can't help but admire this very lack of pretense. There is a blissful contentment about it that puts me at ease and makes it a warm, rather comforting day fragrance.

Top: Sicilian bitter orange, Calabrian bergamot
Middle: magnolia, Egyptian jasmine, cinnamon bark
Base: benzoin, sandalwood, patchouli
03rd February, 2010
Took a chance and bought this (untried) for $20 at TJ Maxx. No buyers remorse at all. It's not a fragrance renders me speechless and transported to another world (my holy grail standard). But it is the first Givenchy scent I would prefer to wear in the daytime.
05th September, 2009

Add your review of Amarige Mariage

Shop for Amarige Mariage products online

Shop for Amarige Mariage at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Amarige Mariage

Member images of Amarige Mariage

There are no member images of Amarige Mariage yet. Why not be the first?