Nicole Farhi Femme (2005)
    by Nicole Farhi

Reviews of Nicole Farhi Femme

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

margi's avatar
    margi
    England England

I bought this on a whim as it was half price in a sale, but was pleasantly surprised. It is warm without being dark, and the ylang ylang is the most percievable note for me. It reminds me of something I used to wear in the 70's but I cannot remember what?? For that very reason it brings happy memories flooding back. The pink pepper is more apparent to me on drydown, but I just do not get the chocolate notes. I find that this is not a particularly memorable scent, but find it hard to believe anyone would find it unpleasant

20th March, 2007

Angelique's avatar
    Angelique

Contains neroli, petitgrain, rock rose, ylang-ylang, tuberose bud, dark chocolate, pink pepper and hot amber oils.

Going by the description I thought I'd hate this, especially the "pink pepper" and "dark chocolate" bit. I tried it on a whim, and out of all the other perfumes I tried, this one stood out a mile. It's as though my skin and this scent were born to be together - not to mention it's longevity!

It's very rare for me to enjoy a scent from top note right down to dry down - and this is definitely one of them. Each transition brings it's own delicious note to the forefront. There is nothing I don't like about this. This perfume is like a wave of ever-changing aromas and it's range of interesting notes has me enjoying it completely!

If you were to combine Moschino's "Cheap and Chic", and Burberry's "London" I reckon you'd come up with this scent. It's sort of like a mixture of both.

Probably not for everyone - but perfect for me.

It's definitely not an 'of the moment' scent, but definitely one for beautiful individuality.

15 August, 2006