Nicole Farhi Femme (2005)
    by Nicole Farhi

Average Rating:

Nicole Farhi Femme information

Nicole Farhi Femme is a women's fragrance by Nicole Farhi. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Nicole Farhi Femme

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

margi's avatar

England England

I bought this on a whim as it was half price in a sale, but was pleasantly surprised. It is warm without being dark, and the ylang ylang is the most percievable note for me. It reminds me of something I used to wear in the 70's but I cannot remember what?? For that very reason it brings happy memories flooding back. The pink pepper is more apparent to me on drydown, but I just do not get the chocolate notes. I find that this is not a particularly memorable scent, but find it hard to believe anyone would find it unpleasant

20th March, 2007

Angelique's avatar

Contains neroli, petitgrain, rock rose, ylang-ylang, tuberose bud, dark chocolate, pink pepper and hot amber oils.

Going by the description I thought I'd hate this, especially the "pink pepper" and "dark chocolate" bit. I tried it on a whim, and out of all the other perfumes I tried, this one stood out a mile. It's as though my skin and this scent were born to be together - not to mention it's longevity!

It's very rare for me to enjoy a scent from top note right down to dry down - and this is definitely one of them. Each transition brings it's own delicious note to the forefront. There is nothing I don't like about this. This perfume is like a wave of ever-changing aromas and it's range of interesting notes has me enjoying it completely!

If you were to combine Moschino's "Cheap and Chic", and Burberry's "London" I reckon you'd come up with this scent. It's sort of like a mixture of both.

Probably not for everyone - but perfect for me.

It's definitely not an 'of the moment' scent, but definitely one for beautiful individuality.

15th August, 2006

Add your review of Nicole Farhi Femme

Member images of Nicole Farhi Femme

There are no member images of Nicole Farhi Femme yet. Why not be the first?