Quorum Silver (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseAntonio Puig
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Fragrance & Personal Care

About Quorum Silver

Quorum Silver is a masculine fragrance by Antonio Puig. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Quorum Silver

I'm going to give Quorum Silver a thumbs up for one firm reason...I can't stop wearing it.There's plenty I can criticize about it...

*It doesn't smell as slick and sophisticated as Quorum Original

*It's a very dry fragrance

*It lacks dimension or more notes to color it

But maybe that's just it...Quorum Silver isn't really modern,it's more rustic...and I like that.The best cedar wood note my nose had the pleasure meeting yet it's lightly warm and dusty to it's dry character.The spice that makes up the background seems to transition between nutmeg,red pepper, and ginger.In my opinion Quorum Silver can be worn any season but I think it's light warmth and dryness shines best in the fall and winter.
06th October, 2017
It turns out I don't like cardamom (the incense vibe), so this one turns me away more than it draws me. Without it I would go neutral or even up for the remaining cedar led combination. As is common with Puig, its a real bargain, if you like it.
02nd March, 2017 (last edited: 03rd March, 2017)
Darvant has QS pegged, identifying ginger, citrus and cedarwood. I don't get the Black Soul comparison. They seem to be as different as, well black and silver. I get none of the minty sweetness of TLBS. QS Seems to vanish without a trace in very little time at all. I do like to layer EDT with aftershave whenever possible, but I'm not fond enough of QS to buy the AS.
10th December, 2016
Got this Quorum Silver in a set with its matching aftershave for less than $20. First time I used the cologne, didn't like it much ... Something wasn't right. Pino Silvestre, which it superficially resembles, starts better, though it fades in an hour. Anyways. Tried it again, two sprays, and wasn't sure it was a winner. Finally got around to trying the QS aftershave, and like IT very much- not just alcohol, has some moisturizers, good face feel. Tried just one spray of the QS cologne afterward and NOW I see the light. Overdoing this one wrecks it; one spray and you got cedar and (pink) pepper, which outlasts Pino Silvestre by far. Minimal use of this one appears to bring out its best. Too much of it confuses or overwhelms the sniffer.
21st August, 2016
My first review, here goes. I blind bought this after finding it cheap on ebay and looking at a few reviews here & on other sites. This scent is all about clean, fresh wood, like walking through a recently felled forest - surprising as there is no benzoin in it. The opening, that stays mostly for the duration, is cedar, verging on a pure pine resin - the good pine, not the disinfectant pine. Imagine going to the diy store, finding the doors section, then find a pine door with a resin filled knot, and stick your nose right up to it and drawing in a good sniff. That's a good scent right? Quorum Silver has that good scent running all though it, and it lasts well. There is lemon in the opening which quickly withers and gives way to spice, pepper, ginger and slight cinnamon. As the scent wears, the patchouli really comes to the fore. My other half says it remind him of Terre de Hermes, though I don't get that. A great non-offensive scent, probably best for winter/autumn. Such heavy cedar is unusual, so you will be noticed wearing this.
15th January, 2016
I bought this blind because of the price and a fond memory of opening an old cedar chest while growing up that I still remember as one of the best smelling things in the world. This very much hits the cedar note. I found this to be very strong and long-lasting. Probably too strong. Almost turns cloying after sometime on my skin but when I smell it on clothes or fabrics the next day, I really enjoy the smell.
11th December, 2015

Add your review of Quorum Silver

Shop for Quorum Silver products online

Shop for Quorum Silver at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Quorum Silver

Member images of Quorum Silver

There are no member images of Quorum Silver yet. Why not be the first?