Quorum Silver (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseAntonio Puig
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Fragrance & Personal Care

About Quorum Silver

Quorum Silver is a masculine fragrance by Antonio Puig. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Quorum Silver

Quorum Silver is an extremely invigorating accord of spices, musk and woods. Incredibly aromatic....cool..... I read somewhere "a cedar bomb" but I would say better "a cardamom bomb" (anyway, also citrus and cedarwood are key notes). I detect indeed by soon liquid cardamom, ginger (a lot of), citrus (an orangy-lemony accord plus cinnamon), liquid synthetic incense (Iso E driven Incense complementing the cardamom), coriander, peppermint, musk and misty pepper. It's like to smell (for a while) a sort of Ted Lapidus Black Soul but without all that bombastic sweetly-synthetic balminess and with a fluidy woody-dusty-lemony sharper texture. In part also scents as Cartier Declaration and Terre d'Hermes jump on mind for several of their characteristics. The (yet minty-spicy aromatic) dry down is more woody, orangy and slightly vanillic but in a really moderate way. Really not bad.
10th December, 2014 (last edited: 12th December, 2014)
Bang-for-buck King - five minutes in, it takes me back to the early 90s and my first forays into the wonders of men's deodorant: a memory of the exoticness of Lynx 'Java' comes back to me (I think it's called Axe in the US and possibly elsewhere).

But yes, a lovely bright cedar, with lots of herbals going on underneath, peppercorn, possibly a bit of mint at the start, the sourness of grapefruit, too.

For the first ten minutes, I can't get anywhere near my skin - it's too much! - I can only waft my nose over my arm from six inches away. Unrefined, synthetic to an extent, but a lovely and well-earned dry-down will greet you at the end of your day, warm woodsy ambers and RAAR!

Try it... you might like it :)
04th November, 2014 (last edited: 03rd November, 2014)
Smooth, dry cedar wood & spicy fresh ginger...

This is a very pleasing and very nice fragrance. It's a cedar surrounded by mandarin, pink pepper, grapefruit, lavender jasmine and amber (with hits of fresh ginger). Warm, smooth and spicy. It may be priced cheap, but it smells expensive. A great choice for men or anyone who wants to wear it. Spicy, woody, ambery musk. Not ground breaking but incredibly nice and sophisticated smelling. You can't go wrong with it. Enough complexity to set it apart from most male-designed fragrances. A good choice which smells modern, sophisticated and not boring at all! Highly recommended from Puig!
02nd November, 2014
A nice dry down that hits you like a falling CEDAR tree into a ginger / vanilla bush. I am a big fan of most woods and Silver is a great fresh, dry wood frag that works day or night. Like its cousin, Quorum, this is a steal at around $15. Viva Puig!
23rd July, 2014
I basically bought this to round out the three quorums. My least favorite of the three but still a good fragrance. I am not really sure why it received the moniker Silver..It smells like grandma's closet but in a good masculine way (think a cedar closet with tools). I don't really wear it that often but like I said, I bought it to unite the Quorum trinity.
29th January, 2014 (last edited: 12th February, 2014)
If Gucci Pour Homme smells like church to you then Quorum Silver is running errands or relaxing at home. It's a very similar cedar/ginger/pepper scent upfront but there's no smoke or incense or curious depth. It's also exceedingly dry and sagey, which is in its own way a little refreshing. It makes me think of the climate and landscape of Arizona, if that makes any sense. This is not going to bowl anyone over but perhaps that is the point - a really solid bang for the buck fragrance here, and simple enough for layering with citrus scents.
10th January, 2014

Add your review of Quorum Silver

Shop for Quorum Silver products online

Shop for Quorum Silver at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Quorum Silver

Member images of Quorum Silver

There are no member images of Quorum Silver yet. Why not be the first?