212 Sexy Men (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseCarolina Herrera
PerfumerAlberto Morillas

About 212 Sexy Men

212 Sexy Men is a masculine fragrance by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Reviews of 212 Sexy Men

Although I find this scent quite forgettable, my lady loves it on me. I do get the body odor vibe some people get from it, but it's not prominent on my skin, and other people actually think it smells good. I'm not sure I'd buy a second bottle, but I sure won't have issues going through the one I have. I also understand the comparisons with Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male, but the mint makes "The Male" a much lighter scent, while 212 Sexy is very thick, in my opinion. I love the former, but can totally live without the latter.

My 212 Sexy Men rating:
Projection/Sillage: 6/10 (1 hour);
Longevity: 7/10 (6-7 hours);
Versatility: 6/10 (casual, date, cold weather - never wear it in the heat);
Scent: 6/10;
Overall: 6/10.

Conclusion: If it smells good on your skin, and it's cold outside, it's perfect for a romantic setting. It projects well for the first hour, then it sticks close to the skin. I wouldn't wear it on warm days, though, as the heat makes the scent much thicker, and the B.O. aspect of it will no doubt rear its ugly head. You have been warned.
14th December, 2014
I love 212 Sexy Man. The vanilla is delicious in this fragrance. It is sweet, masculine and sexy. It is strong at first but the dry down is very soft. I can smell it on me from time to time, and I love that. It is perfect for office wear or day time outings.
14th April, 2014
If I had to describe '212 Sexy Men' with a word, it would probably be interesting.

from the beginning it starts sweet-y. And it remains like that. I don't know what to say anything else than that. It's not fresh, it's not woody, heavy or floral... it's just sweet. It kind of gives you a slight sense of cool, but nothing more. and it doesn't last at all.
04th May, 2013
It smells very good but has no projection. Longevity is like 2-3 hours... Disappointing!
02nd January, 2013
A great oriental. A bit different from LeMale but every bit as good. Yummy liquid
21st December, 2012
Good fragrance. But nothing special, just a good fragrance.
20th November, 2012

Add your review of 212 Sexy Men

Shop for 212 Sexy Men products online

Shop for 212 Sexy Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 212 Sexy Men

Member images of 212 Sexy Men

There are no member images of 212 Sexy Men yet. Why not be the first?