Envy Me 2 (2006)

About Envy Me 2

Envy Me 2 is a feminine perfume by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2006

Envy Me 2 fragrance notes

Reviews of Envy Me 2

I had almost given up on finding a Gucci fragrance that suited me, until I stumbled upon this little gem. In my opinion, this is by far the best Gucci fragrance, but knowing my luck it is a limited edition and has since been discontinued.

I disliked the original Gucci Envy Me, however Envy Me 2 is much more subdued and fresher. The orange in the top notes is delightful when blended with the violet. I very rarely enjoy fresh, Summery scents, however Envy Me 2 captured me with the very first sniff.

The scent is very unique and soft. It is green in a way, but not in a sharp or bitter sense.

The drydown is very pretty with the patchouli and vanilla being only very subtle, making for a pleasant casual feel. Envy Me 2 is clean without being too soapy or shampoo-like, it has an almost powdery quality and a slight hint of sweetness that gives this fragrance character. I find the fragrance to be very uplifting and certainly long-lasting on the skin.

For now this fragrance is still available online and in some select stores, so I urge those who wish to try it or buy it, to hurry.

30th June, 2011
I love this scent. It is one that I could wear day or night. I've been wearing this for a couple of years and have not grown tired of it. I seem to always come back to this after experimenting with new scents.
08th August, 2008
This is patchouli-fresh, meaning it has that dusky/soapy thing going on. I think it smells good and it lasts and lasts on me. It is not a monster frag that will make people's eyes water, you will just smell nice. I like that in a perfume.
17th November, 2007
In the store, I liked this a lot. After wearing it for a while, it bored me pretty quickly. On me, it starts off fresh, but turns stale within 5 mins. I seem to have that problem a lot with perfume. My husband is so-so on this as well.
20th January, 2007
After Victoria Secret discontinued their signature fragrance I had a hard time finding another scent I loved to wear every day. It's is soft, sexy and makes everyone ask what it is you're wearing. It is not the kind of perfume that arrives five minutes before you do like so many others. This is not a loud perfume at all.
08th September, 2006
Waterfloral - like water lily - and woodsy...reminds me of a Bath and Body works scent.
09th June, 2006 (last edited: 17th April, 2008)

Add your review of Envy Me 2

Shop for Envy Me 2 products online

Shop for Envy Me 2 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Envy Me 2

Member images of Envy Me 2

There are no member images of Envy Me 2 yet. Why not be the first?