Trésor Eau De Printemps (2006)
    by Lancôme

• Launched: 2006
    • Type: Feminine
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Trésor Eau De Printemps information

Trésor Eau De Printemps is a women's fragrance by Lancôme. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Trésor Eau De Printemps

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

ubuandibeme's avatar

CASTORPOLLUX gives an accurate assesment of this one...although I'm a fan of the Tresor original, I like this sheer version too. Printemps begins with a berry-sweet opening that literally makes my mouth water. The fruitiness lasts throughout the entire evolution of this scent, which I find remarkable. Lily of the valley ads just a touch of powdery green to this blend, and the base is warm yet fresh. Nicely constructed & extremely wearable ~ I might just purchase this one for myself!

02 May, 2007

castorpollux's avatar

When compared with 1990’s Trésor, this one is very weak in all aspects.
    But I was never too keen on that early version to begin with, and found it to be too sweet and too strong, even in EDT form.
    This one is a very pale, soft, very light version that combines a few more flowers and lots more freshness that has a very airy feel and a very uncomplicated, pretty and smooth finish.
    The blackcurrant buds on the top are very nice and soft-fruity and the mid is all about fresh peaches and lily of the valley, one of my favorite notes. The base has a very smooth sandalwood and the weakest vanilla absolute, wich I enjoy a lot more than the heady vanilla of the original version.
    Both the package and the box are pretty too, and the bottle is basically the same as the other Trésors, but this one has a golden ring. You might be surprised to learn that for such a “weak” scent, this one has a very good longevity but the sillage is lacking some punch, but I am comfortable with that, as I’d rather have this version to the regular Trésor.
    I think it’s bottle worthy.Fans of the original might be very disappointed.

10th November, 2006