Original Cologne
by Pashana

Original Cologne information

HousePashana

About Original Cologne

Original Cologne is a masculine fragrance by Pashana.

Reviews of Original Cologne

Pashana original cologne could be ideally allocated along that green-aromatic-soapy finally somewhat neutral way along which such fragrances a la (far greater) Paco Rabanne Pour Homme, English Lavender, Denim Musk (and Original Denim), Kingsley After Shave and Drakkar Noir longly performed their barbershop shows. The beginning conjures me more than vaguely the stout herbal floral Basile Uomo's intensity. The latter lasts a flash, just the time necessary the aroma to morph towards a extremely laundry-neutral herbal-aromatic, patchouli mastered and mossy-cedary type of lotion (yes fresh hair cut smelling). Ultra-classic, dignified, un-original.
21st August, 2014
I tried this on the off chance that i might have misjudged the aftershave (it smells like stale urine). I then realized that it was a completely different fragrance. I agree with Faust that out of the bottle it smells like something you could clean metal with and applied neatly on the skin it smells like you have over done it on the softener. However, after a while something begins to happen, you're hit with a deep nostalgic smell that at first I couldn't pin point but then it finally hit me, this juice is the quintessential ENGLISH barbershop neatly caught in a bottle. If the Americans have pinaud and the French have their rive gauche then the English have this. This is the smell that my mums old barber shop used to have. it smells like a fresh haircut.Love it or hate it, its the definitive of an obscure classic.
14th July, 2012
numcks Show all reviews
Since I'm wearing this today and it's a not infrequent choice, I'll add a counterpoint. I can see where some would be put off by this. It's a definite throwback to British barbershops of times past. It is at the polar opposite end of the spectrum from a "crisp, fresh" scent characteristic of many of the more recent releases scents and popular aquatics. This is a deep, dark, dense somewhat dirty scent anchored by notes of patchouli and sandalwood and cedarwood with subtle herbal overtones (e.g. rosemary). It lasts FOREVER and is quite strong - even in aftershave formulation - and it is a scent that can be stifling if overdone. It is, however, a rich, classy scent that those who appreciate the great barbershop scents of yesteryear (like me) will enjoy.
17th October, 2011
I would would have liked my first review to be a positive one. However this is very disappointing cologne, it smells like a solvent from the bottle and a type of clothing softener on my skin. Maybe an acquired taste like their traditional aftershave.
27th April, 2011

Add your review of Original Cologne

Shop for Original Cologne products online

Search Amazon for Original Cologne

Member images of Original Cologne

There are no member images of Original Cologne yet. Why not be the first?