Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss
by Claus Porto

Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss information

HouseClaus Porto

About Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss

Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss is a masculine fragrance by Claus Porto.

Reviews of Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss

shamu1 Show all reviews

Having liked the original Musgo Real cologne and their Spiced Citrus, as well as being a big fan of oakmoss, I was very disappointed with this scent, though it is not terrible. The main reason I don't like this is that it does not smell mossy at all to me. This is the smell of grass with some kind of heady, sweet floral note thrown in, making this smell like a very linear feminine floral scent. I don't have any hangups about wearing fragrances marketed for women, but this is just way too feminine smelling for me to feel comfortable wearing it. Although it's not an aquatic fragrance, it reminds me of a lot of the early so-called "fresh" scents from the early 90s, right before that fad got completely out of control.

I don't like this, but I can't give it a thumbs down because it's not poorly made and I can understand why some people might like this, because it is refreshing. Not for me though.

MY RATING: 5.5/10
29th June, 2010
Fragrance notes: lime, woody spices, coriander, oakmoss
This has a zesty citrus opening which is bright and refreshing. There are pretty good light spice and grassy green notes. At times there is a little hint of something like fruit cocktail in a tin cup. That sounds odd but it is not unpleasant. This is a good summer splash: it is inexpensive, not strong and can be applied liberally. I characterize this as a light, sporty scent, in the golf or country club mode.
23rd November, 2008

Add your review of Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss

Shop for Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss products online

Search Amazon for Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss

Member images of Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss

There are no member images of Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss yet. Why not be the first?