Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss
    by Claus & Schweder

Average Rating:

Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss information

Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss is a men's fragrance by Claus & Schweder.

Reviews of Musgo Real No. 2 Oak Moss

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

shamu1's avatar

Having liked the original Musgo Real cologne and their Spiced Citrus, as well as being a big fan of oakmoss, I was very disappointed with this scent, though it is not terrible. The main reason I don't like this is that it does not smell mossy at all to me. This is the smell of grass with some kind of heady, sweet floral note thrown in, making this smell like a very linear feminine floral scent. I don't have any hangups about wearing fragrances marketed for women, but this is just way too feminine smelling for me to feel comfortable wearing it. Although it's not an aquatic fragrance, it reminds me of a lot of the early so-called "fresh" scents from the early 90s, right before that fad got completely out of control.

I don't like this, but I can't give it a thumbs down because it's not poorly made and I can understand why some people might like this, because it is refreshing. Not for me though.

MY RATING: 5.5/10

29 June, 2010

odysseusm's avatar

Fragrance notes: lime, woody spices, coriander, oakmoss
    This has a zesty citrus opening which is bright and refreshing. There are pretty good light spice and grassy green notes. At times there is a little hint of something like fruit cocktail in a tin cup. That sounds odd but it is not unpleasant. This is a good summer splash: it is inexpensive, not strong and can be applied liberally. I characterize this as a light, sporty scent, in the golf or country club mode.

23 November, 2008