Musgo Real No. 1 Orange Amber
    by Claus & Schweder

Average Rating:

Musgo Real No. 1 Orange Amber information

Musgo Real No. 1 Orange Amber is a men's fragrance by Claus & Schweder.

Reviews of Musgo Real No. 1 Orange Amber

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Backtable's avatar

Immediately upon application I was struck by a strong sense of deja vu....I had smelled this somewhere before...nice orange floral and bergamont at the opening...and then it hit me: 4711. This smells very much like 4711 except stronger and more tightly formulated and with far less alcohol in the mix.

I don't really care much for 4711, but for me this somehow succeeds were 4711 doesn't. It lasts longer although less so than I would have anticipated for the money, and it has a light yet distinctive hint of musk in it, which mixed with the amber and orange spice also produces an underlying dry down reminiscent of Acqua Classica by Borsari. I like it and suspect it will grow on me. Seems a very good choice for a summer scent.

08th August, 2012

scentsitivity's avatar

A muted orange with heavy powder, this one is totally barbershop. I really don't see it as an amber scent, per se. Definitely masculine. Good longevity.

01st December, 2010

fernwood's avatar

This fragrance starts with sweet mandarin orange and bergamot. Within minutes this opening accord morphs straight to the drydown of amber and musk. The result is a very clean soap smell. Not at all bad . I like it. Not unusual since the makers of this scent started and continue as soap manufacturers. Could be used for day or evening wear. A women's magazine once asked its readers to list the scents they enjoyed on men the most. All the great fragrances were duly listed -but the number 1 scent most women wanted to smell on men was- soap. Women like men to smell clean. This is amber and musk with some nice citrus scents. To my nose the very essence of manly cleanliness.

28th November, 2007

Add your review of Musgo Real No. 1 Orange Amber

Member images of Musgo Real No. 1 Orange Amber

There are no member images of Musgo Real No. 1 Orange Amber yet. Why not be the first?