Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing (2006)
    by Joop!

• Launched: 2006
    • Type: Masculine
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing information

Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing is a men's fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

Waaaay to sweet for me. I do like sweet scents like Blaxk XS by Paco Rabbane, but this is just too much. There is a hint of lavender in there that is nice but it is overwhelmed by a candiness thats just not right for a man. The only reason I can see to buy this (if you can find it) is to collect, alongside the Temptation variations of Joop and Joop Jump.

10th November, 2007

nowhere90210's avatar

New Zealand New Zealand

Oh, Joop! You and your quirkiness! I can't get enough of this. I rate it, hands down, the best summer scent ever. Even better than the original, this sweet, candy-like elixir of sunshine and happiness can put even the most down person in a good mood. I'm not sure if there is a Coconut note in this, but upon dry down I swear I can smell it ever so subtly. But then again, I have a history of being able to smell notes in fragrances that aren't actually there. But that aside, Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing is a complete winner, especially for the guy who isn't too macho to smell so, so sweet.

19 December, 2006

Visormax's avatar

Jump is a modern, fresh perfume. smells like LeMale, which means good one.

21st June, 2006