Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing (2006)
by Joop!

Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing information

Year of Launch2006

HouseJoop!
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing

Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing

Waaaay to sweet for me. I do like sweet scents like Blaxk XS by Paco Rabbane, but this is just too much. There is a hint of lavender in there that is nice but it is overwhelmed by a candiness thats just not right for a man. The only reason I can see to buy this (if you can find it) is to collect, alongside the Temptation variations of Joop and Joop Jump.
10th November, 2007
Oh, Joop! You and your quirkiness! I can't get enough of this. I rate it, hands down, the best summer scent ever. Even better than the original, this sweet, candy-like elixir of sunshine and happiness can put even the most down person in a good mood. I'm not sure if there is a Coconut note in this, but upon dry down I swear I can smell it ever so subtly. But then again, I have a history of being able to smell notes in fragrances that aren't actually there. But that aside, Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing is a complete winner, especially for the guy who isn't too macho to smell so, so sweet.
19th December, 2006
Jump is a modern, fresh perfume. smells like LeMale, which means good one.
21st June, 2006

Add your review of Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing

Shop for Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing products online

Search Amazon for Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing

Member images of Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing

There are no member images of Joop! Jump Beach Clubbing yet. Why not be the first?