Silver Scent (2006)

Silver Scent information

Year of Launch2006

HouseJacques Bogart

About Silver Scent

Silver Scent is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Silver Scent

Another deodorant in a bottle. Aldehydes with a fruity twist, a light accord of green-floral notes (lavender) on a generic woody base, artificially metallic as many others in this price and quality range. Still a bit more pleasant than many others, even showing some interesting features, notably that unusual, soft, aromatic and cozy fruity note, a bit on the bubblegum side but discreet and nice (and above all, quite new to me, whatever it is). Soft and near-to-eternal drydown. Dull, but honest for the price and decent enough to stand a bit above the average.

02nd July, 2014
I finally bought this after much deliberating with myself as I own many scents already. It's very nice. On me it smells like raspberry and grape mixed with Nikos Sculpture. A nodd to Dunhill Desire Blue as well. I don't think the comparisons to 1 Million I've read are accurate. I think it probably smells more like Fuel For Life if anything. I am not getting any nuclear strength silage or longevity either but maybe that's olfactory fatigue.
I like it but I'm glad I only paid £12 for it. I own Sculpture and Fuel For Life and prefer both to this.
27th May, 2014
Too Too Good !!!

Ohhhkk,

Finally am here reviewing my most beloved Scent !!

Silver Scent by Jacques Bogart : Whatever i say for this gem would still be less !!

Silver Scent is a perfume best suited for winters !!

Though i don't understand each notes but still the overall package is lovely..

Just two sprays in the morning and you can feel the smell till evening

Gorgeous smell and actually Girl's Magnet !

I get loads of compliment whole day long..!

I thave till now consumed over 9 bottles of Silver Scent !!

Thumbs up for this legend at such a low price :)

Pros: Projection Monster,Long Lasting,Best Dating Fragrance,Versatile
Cons: Dont think so"

22nd August, 2013
I wanted to wear this a few times before giving it a proper review and a proper review it will get. What can I say about SS? SIlver scent is for the mature male who doesn't mind smelling like Fanta grape while riding his harley. It's a very mature scent yet a younger crowd could pull it off. I can agree with the similarities to One million but One million is more musky than SIlver scent. I actually like Silver scent better than One million. Bogart did a really good job on this fragrance. I get at least 8-10 hrs on this and I get compliments from both men and women. I think this is the only fragrance I have in my collection that actually gets stronger as the day progresses. If you want a very long lasting fragrance that is similar to One million but different than try Silver scent. It's truly a great fragrance.
06th April, 2013

Pratically a slightly less intoxicating and fresher Ted Lapidus Black Soul. The smell is almost identical (or better in the middle between Black Soul, LL Au Masculine and Faconnable Homme, with regard to One Million.) just faintly less gassy/powdery. I would place so this fragrance in the same One Million's range (Silver Scent is fresher and more citrusy/fruity) and agree who with talks about a synthetic nuclear bomb predominantly because of its powerful sweet projection. The typical aroma is produced by an accord dominated by huge quantity of spicy/lavender, aqueous vetiver, secret juicy fruits (kind of cherries) and citrus (mostly orange surrounded by coriander and nutmeg-cinnamon). The main accord is sweetened by faint hints of balsams and sweet tobacco. I smell the floral patterns but i'm not able to distinguish their identity. It's an impressive and charismatic "sparkling/splashing" fragrance for those that feel themselves satisfied with the chemical hyper sweet boisterous new generation concoctions.
24th January, 2013
Powerful fruity/spicy scent. Very nice. Reminds me of Dunhill Desire Blue probably because of the litchi note in it. Another pleasant Bogart.
13th September, 2012

Add your review of Silver Scent

Shop for Silver Scent products online

Shop for Silver Scent at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Silver Scent

Member images of Silver Scent

There are no member images of Silver Scent yet. Why not be the first?