Play-Doh (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Play-Doh

Launched to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Hasbro's Play-Doh brand.

Reviews of Play-Doh

Erok32 Show all reviews
Smells EXACTLY like Play Doh. Pretty unique, but I wouldn't want to smell like this.
26th April, 2012
A fun fragrance just for novelty value, not everyday wear. Quite long lasting; it gave me a bit of a headache after a while. It does capture some of the almond scent of Play-Doh... but I think I actually like the smell of real Play-Doh more!
03rd April, 2011

I doubt that I ever smelled the real play-doh, but, if Demeter’s Play-Doh does smell like play-doh, then now I know what play-doh smells like, although, personally, when I first smelled this I thought of almonds… almonds with a ethyl alcohol / synthetic edge. I don’t have the childhood memories to feed on, so I have to judge the fragrance on its own merits: It’s an ok scent… not something I would wear, but ok nevertheless.
28th November, 2010
Ths fragrance does smell exactly like Play Doh, so you can't fault them there; however, it's more of a novelty value than a wearable scent for me.
30th September, 2010
I think it smells exactly like play-doh & I love it. Something funny Ive noticed is that every guy that i have smell this thinks it smells exactly like play-doh, on the other hand every girl I've had smell it said that it smells nothing like play-doh, weird, huh?
21st November, 2008
What can I say about Demeter's Play-Doh other than...it smells like Play-Doh? The initial blast is strongly chemical and then dries down to the smell so many of us know and love(?).

For a Demeter product, the fragrance is surprisingly long-lasting. Today I put it on around 5:30AM; as of six hours later, I still notice it.

For the novelty factor, it's a fun fragrance to wear occasionally, but I certainly wouldn't want it to be a regular part of my rotation. I think I'd rather sit down with a few cans of Play-Doh and make stuff. :)
07th August, 2007

Add your review of Play-Doh

Shop for Play-Doh products online

Search Amazon for Play-Doh

Member images of Play-Doh

There are no member images of Play-Doh yet. Why not be the first?