Galimar
    by Galimard

Galimar Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Galimar

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

DutchSniffer's avatar
    DutchSniffer

Wearing Galimar on a dreary rainy day at the end of December is a real pick-me-up.
    after the blast of citrus in the opening this one warms up and feels like a warm cashmere shawl that wraps around you and feels very comfortable all day long.
    Great longevity (as most Galimard scents) and decent but not overly loud sillage.

22 December, 2012

lisadcotter's avatar
    lisadcotter

Intoxicating unique and memorable, but not overbearing. Elegant and oriental. Simply beautiful!!!! Galimard is a quality house. In fact on of the most respected "noses" is at Galimard. The quality is on a par with Caron. The fragrances are not available at department stores; this is a good thing! The line is available in the USA at The Village Parfumerie, where you can buy any Galimard fragrance or have a custom fragrance made for you. I adore both Galimar and Shantoung. I have never sampled a line where I like so many fragrances. Call the Village Parfumerie at 317 873-9707 or go to villageparfumerie.com. great service from caring knowledgeable people. Enjoy!

01st June, 2011

trikkirikki's avatar
    trikkirikki
    Sweden Sweden

This was such a surprise!
    With the opening being very citrusy-fresh with nice, ripe, warmed-by the-sun oranges and lemons, I wasn't sure what to expect from the middle- and basenotes. As it is supposedly an oriental, I couldn't fit the fresh fruit with the concept. The citrus lingers for quite a while, then the cinnamon and nutmeg hits me.

How beautifully sweet the spices stand out in front of the vanilla background! Iris and jasmine stays in the background on my skin. The patchouli is rather soft and blends perfectly with the vanilla and spices. Not at all offensive or in-your face.

I would say this scent is perfect for all occations, evening, day or night. It makes me feel very confident. The sillage is just right, this isn't a scent which enters a room ahead of you.

04 September, 2009

Brielle87's avatar
    Brielle87
    France France

This is truly one of the greatest, yet least known scents. I absolutely adore it. It is really the essence of spring.

15 April, 2009