Bel Canto
by Galimard

Bel Canto information

HouseGalimard

About Bel Canto

Bel Canto is a masculine fragrance by Galimard.

Bel Canto fragrance notes

Reviews of Bel Canto

Smelled good on the testing strip, and indeed there's little wrong with the concept. The somewhat dry woody effect of rosewood is pleasing on the skin, but I find Bel Canto wanting in performance and structure once applied. The overall scent is reminiscent of something that Boss might put out. It doesn't smell bad by any means, but does not come with a recommendation and is a little lucky to avoid a negative rating. Not sure if natural materials have contributed to the performance issues here - also not sure that would be an excuse. At the present time Bel Canto is only available in EDP concentration.
14th April, 2017
BayKAT Show all reviews
I didn't wear this because it is a man's scent, but I sprtized all five men's scents from the sample pack on my hand, and this one was my favorite. I wore the scents for 30 min, and indeed, this one had the best dry down. It has a gorgeously rich wood base that I could not take my nose away from, and the citrus top notes are very well blended into the rest of the composition.

I can't honestly recommend this for women, but men, this is worth the small price you'll pay to ship over a sample from Grasse. IMO, these fragrances are better than Creed in quality and composition.
11th March, 2010

Add your review of Bel Canto

Shop for Bel Canto products online

Search Amazon for Bel Canto

Member images of Bel Canto

There are no member images of Bel Canto yet. Why not be the first?