Versace Man Eau Fraîche (2006)
by Versace

Versace Man Eau Fraîche information

Year of Launch2006

Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Versace Man Eau Fraîche is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2006

Versace Man Eau Fraîche fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

BEACH IN A BOTTLE!! when i spray this amazing fragrance, i feel like being in the beach with my friends, playing frisbee and talking to beautiful women in bikinis.

this is the most fresh, energetic and sexy summer fragrance i have ever smelled.

the only cons of this one is his versatility. it only works in the summer, and in the highest heat, but for that purpose is the best.

i've you have never being to the beach, or its been a while since the last time, this fragrance will immediately take you there!

13th September, 2015
The name does it justice, this is a fresh citrus aquatic scent, with low staying yes, "eau fraiche". It smells pleasant enough, but too synthetic to my nose, especially in the first 2 hours; harsh when smelling it up close and better from sillage (which is soft). It has some green nuances as well that will move to a woodier drydown. Simple, but forgettable.
08th September, 2015
Versace Man Eau Fraiche seems to have a very strong reputation in the community as a designer aquatic, and I admit that's roughly 75% of what I want it to be. It just feels as if it's missing something or has something extra that is out of place. It reminds me of the newer formulation of Dior Homme Cologne in that respect, though the fragrances are otherwise totally different.

Eau Fraiche is aptly named, at least--it's a very fresh aquatic with herb elements and perhaps a slight of pepper and amber, though these last notes cannot be too strong. Overall, it is a citrus, herb, and woods that is very light and fleeting. I don't get great projection or longevity for this by volume, but it's overall very pleasant and a decent warm weather day option. I get a slightly peachy vibe in terms of the combination (though it's not specifically non-citrus fruity in any of its notes) which is perhaps the reason I'm slightly turned off by it. Nonetheless it's a pretty safe aquatic so I can see how it's so agreed upon by many to be one of the scents of summer. It's just not one I'd buy, personally, but certainly warrants a test.

6 out of 10
03rd September, 2015

Light,Light and Light!I am a fan VERSACE but unfortunately this one big disappointed for me.VMEF is certainly inoffensive but never made me feel fresh or even feel like i am wearning a nice fragrance.

Only at very first minute,i found it Nice but after a few minutes startes disapearning like a common Cologne.My advice would be to give this fragrance a try on your skin before you make a purchase decision

The langevity is very Weak on my skin.terrible in fact.Bad sillage as i've got to put my nose an inch from my skin until i can recognize it scent!Perhaps i am only here,dont feel like wearning this cologne!What a pity!!!

10th May, 2015
I really like this fragrance from Versace. I had assumed this to be a flanker of VpH, but actually Eau Fraiche was released two years earlier. Like VpH, EF is a clean, fresh, summer scent that to me is decidedly less complex and certainly less sweet than VpH. EF is more of a lemon juice aquatic IMO, as the lemon notes tend towards the tart and to some may seem slightly sour. There's a little bit of spice to balance the lemon development out and the woods and musk continue to give off a fresh laundry type feeling. EF exudes summer weather and activities outdoors in the sunshine. Most definitely a compliment getter.

Unfortunately for me, EF replicates many summer fragrances that are already in my collection, and I could only see wearing EF in casual daytime occaisions, so it's probably not going on my buy list. A very nice scent nonetheless.
16th April, 2015
A nice smelling fragrance, but unfortunately didn't much for me. Projection and longevity were average. Moreover I used to get bored of it pretty quickly, and I'm glad I was able to sell off my bottle.
For fresh fragrances for hot weather use, I'd recommend Dior Homme Sport, Mugler Cologne, Original Vetiver, Millesime Imperial, Grey Vetiver and Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Bart's over this.
31st January, 2015

Add your review of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Shop for Versace Man Eau Fraîche products online

Shop for Versace Man Eau Fraîche at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Member images of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

There are no member images of Versace Man Eau Fraîche yet. Why not be the first?