Versace Man Eau Fraîche (2006)
by Versace

Versace Man Eau Fraîche information

Year of Launch2006

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Versace Man Eau Fraîche is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2006

Versace Man Eau Fraîche fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Salutation.

Light,Light and Light!I am a fan VERSACE but unfortunately this one big disappointed for me.VMEF is certainly inoffensive but never made me feel fresh or even feel like i am wearning a nice fragrance.

Only at very first minute,i found it Nice but after a few minutes startes disapearning like a common Cologne.My advice would be to give this fragrance a try on your skin before you make a purchase decision

The langevity is very Weak on my skin.terrible in fact.Bad sillage as i've got to put my nose an inch from my skin until i can recognize it scent!Perhaps i am only here,dont feel like wearning this cologne!What a pity!!!

10th May, 2015
I really like this fragrance from Versace. I had assumed this to be a flanker of VpH, but actually Eau Fraiche was released two years earlier. Like VpH, EF is a clean, fresh, summer scent that to me is decidedly less complex and certainly less sweet than VpH. EF is more of a lemon juice aquatic IMO, as the lemon notes tend towards the tart and to some may seem slightly sour. There's a little bit of spice to balance the lemon development out and the woods and musk continue to give off a fresh laundry type feeling. EF exudes summer weather and activities outdoors in the sunshine. Most definitely a compliment getter.

Unfortunately for me, EF replicates many summer fragrances that are already in my collection, and I could only see wearing EF in casual daytime occaisions, so it's probably not going on my buy list. A very nice scent nonetheless.
16th April, 2015
A nice smelling fragrance, but unfortunately didn't much for me. Projection and longevity were average. Moreover I used to get bored of it pretty quickly, and I'm glad I was able to sell off my bottle.
For fresh fragrances for hot weather use, I'd recommend Dior Homme Sport, Mugler Cologne, Original Vetiver, Millesime Imperial, Grey Vetiver and Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Bart's over this.
31st January, 2015
An excellent, clean sharp citrusy-slightly herby concoction. This one sneaks up on you and you realize what a well-balanced composition it is. Brings to mind Mediterranean islands, white sand, blue Speedos, dark tans, fizzy gin based summer drinks. Not precisely distinctive; but for a citrusy, warm weather perfume it's excellent. The kind of thing you can take a bath in. Has a nice warm underpinning, like a beach towel that's been sitting in the sun.
21st October, 2014
Lemon opening with something dirty for the first 1-2 hours then it settles down on something like icy woods which I like but not enthusiast.
04th October, 2014
I really like Versace Man Eau Fraiche simply because it is a great summer scent that projects considerablly well during the heat. All i get out of this scent however is lemons, lemons and more lemons. So if you don't like the smell of lemons then I would be sure to tell you that you aren't going to like this. I get more like a sour lemon vibe from it. With it smelling like lemons it is extremely fresh and I would say it's still quite manly and not that feminine. The lasting time time i get out of this on my skin depends on wether i'm in heat or not. When it's reacting with the heat it lasts about 6-7 hours on my skin but if it's a colder climate it is about 4-5 hours. If you are to spray on clothes, it lasts for days. Overall I give this scent 7/10.
05th August, 2014

Add your review of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Shop for Versace Man Eau Fraîche products online

Shop for Versace Man Eau Fraîche at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Member images of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

There are no member images of Versace Man Eau Fraîche yet. Why not be the first?