Versace Man Eau Fraîche (2006)
by Versace

Versace Man Eau Fraîche information

Year of Launch2006

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Versace Man Eau Fraîche is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2006

Versace Man Eau Fraîche fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

This is fresh, my wife loves it, her freinds like it. I dont seem to tire of this one ive had a few bottles its always in my rotation esp in spring. Its hard to describe the smell its almost woodsy aquatic to me. Great longevity i still like the european purple one better.
02nd January, 2017
I blind bought this one based on the good reviews, in the beginning I was neutral to the scent, out of the box it seemed just like any aquatic fresh fragrance.
After few weeks of use, i started to like it more and more.I think the scent is beautifully balanced without beeing soapy.Masculine but not overpowering.Casual but far from cheap. I notice people around me seem to like it, especially it draws attention from the women at the gym.This is perfect for spring, summer in shorts or jeans .After gym or to the night out. Totally versatile. Totally recommend this .
13th December, 2016
First off, I love the scent. It's a great, fresh, lemon and star fruit aquatic that seems to be fairly linear.

I was in target yesterday and was able to get a 1.7 oz bottle for $30, so I decided to try it out. Now it could be because it's winter, it could be because I got it from target (who knows how old the juice is?), but the sillage and longevity simply isn't there. After getting Eros last year, I expected a lot more in terms of this. If you're looking for something beyond a skin scent, I can't recommend it at this point. This may change come spring or summer.

What does this remind me of? I would have to say if Acqua di Gio and CK One had a baby, this would be the baby. I would also call it Versace PH's little brother, despite it being a year or few older.

I think this is a "juvenile" citrus and would be best used in the summer as a casual fragrance. If I had to give an age range, I'd say anyone from 16 to 30 could pull this off.

Overall, this is a very inoffensive citrusy scent that would be worth a lot more if it simply lasted. This is definitely worth a try, but I'm not sure I can say it's worth a buy yet.
27th November, 2016 (last edited: 28th November, 2016)
Nice, refreshing cologne for summer time.
19th November, 2016
A perfect name for a wonderful cologne. Citrus with a delicious sweetness to it. It’s a bit on the feminine side, but smells so good that I’m not bothered by that. I probably wouldn’t even mind if my lady wore it.
07th November, 2016
My favorite men's cologne. A lot of colognes make me sick. But Versace Eau Fraiche matches my body chemistry and I enjoy wearing it.
06th September, 2016