Versace Man Eau Fraîche (2006)
by Versace

Versace Man Eau Fraîche information

Year of Launch2006

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Versace Man Eau Fraîche is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2006

Versace Man Eau Fraîche fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Nice, refreshing cologne for summer time.
19th November, 2016
A perfect name for a wonderful cologne. Citrus with a delicious sweetness to it. It’s a bit on the feminine side, but smells so good that I’m not bothered by that. I probably wouldn’t even mind if my lady wore it.
07th November, 2016
My favorite men's cologne. A lot of colognes make me sick. But Versace Eau Fraiche matches my body chemistry and I enjoy wearing it.
06th September, 2016
Today I ventured off into my designer sample pile and pulled out this not so average looking sample vial :)

to my surprise it turned out to be none other then uber hyped up scent Versace Man Eau Fraiche which many of you may already know that thanks to youtube reviewers it might as well be called liquid gold eau de summer

I can see why so many people may adore this as it defiantly radiates a fresh and youthful summer vibe and why its almost built a cult like following but unfortunately the hype was short lived within just a few minutes of wear

This scent opens with a almost to heady citrus note and a ride or die woodsy accord that seams to hang on to the bitter end (which I personally didn't like since it seemed to show all its cards at the start of the game)

I found this scent to be lacking both longevity and projection but at its price point its not a total scrubber when and if your in the market for something that bears a striking resemblance to one of the many Issey Miyaki L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme variations

all and all id say this is a safe scent for a active day both inside the gym or in the summer heat

on to the next

ps id personally not wear this out to a social event or a date since I find this scent to be very linear
13th January, 2016
I totally Agree with AndrewTheCologneGuy. This being such a pleasant and unoffensive scent i am unable to understand the negative reviews. Well My wife loves D&G Light Blue for her and even i used to Love it. I even used to quitely apply it sometimes......
But this is truly a Male version of the D&G Light Blue for her.
I enjoy this scent immensely. It also has similarities to Antonio Bandera's Blue Seduction which can be a cheaper altenative for someone not willing to buy Eau Fraiche.

Longetivity seems fine right now in Winter as i get 3 to 5 hours. Have to test it in Summers to verify the claims that it lasts better in heat.

Amazing Fragrance not very deep but very zesty and sparkling never the less.
14th December, 2015
This was a cologne that I was fortunate and blessed to have a plethora of samples for a long period of time. Honestly, I don't remember how I acquired them, but I just remember strangely having a ridiculous amount of vials for a long time—like they would just fall out of my travel bag when I wasn't looking.

On to the scent, it was pretty sharp, sour, and slightly woody. It is in the same ball park as Bleu De Chanel, but not quite as deep, round, or natural in the smell.

I have never smelled star fruit before unto itself, but I am assuming, just from other's comments, that it births the sour smell. The sour is not bad, though, think sour adult beverages that are pretty refreshing in the summer heat; I would say that compliments the woods in the base well.

Performance is excellent. I was getting compliments on this pretty regularly at work in the military, where commenting on somebody's cologne is definitely out of the norm. I like to think if somebody is willing enough to reach out through that barrier of discomfort then it must be pleasing enough to warrant the compliment in spite of it.

Finally, overall this is a solid summer fragrance. If you can get over the syntheticness, that is typical of many Versaces, then this is really hard to beat for the price. Somewhat unique, crowd pleasing, performing, and affordable this is a true gem. Not the best, but it is the kind of the price point at the very least.
28th November, 2015