Versace Man Eau Fraîche (2006)
    by Versace

Versace Man Eau Fraîche Fragrance notes

Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola [star fruit], Cedar leaves, Tarragon, Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore wood

Shop for Versace Man Eau Fraîche products online

50ml EdT
    100ml EdT
    $62.73*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 37.50)

Reviews of Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Showing 1 to 6 of 129 reviews.

del's avatar
    del

Versace Man Eau Fraiche starts off citrusy, and ends musky sweet. Hint of woods holds everything together. A common "aquatic" scent -- fresh, clean, and light, but projects quite nicely. Doesn't have lasting power though, so if you're into this type of scent, reapplication is necessary.

Eau Fraiche has a casual and youthful feel. It isn’t bad for warmer months, but for the price there are better options of this genre out there. Hence, the neutral rating.

05 April, 2014

cologne65's avatar
    cologne65

Versace man is a light fragrance but not nearly as good as versace's other brands eros or pour homme. does not last long when wearing it either. good but not great.

06 January, 2014

padhee83's avatar
    padhee83
    India India

Blah!!!!!Nothing Special.I have nothing against the perfume but it is redundant and boring.It is fresh with citrus,apple and some woods.I am not a fan of the opening but the dry down is good.I get this bubble gum vibe now and then which sometimes get nauseous,maybe coming from the citrus and apple combo but this aspect can sometimes become irritating.Lots of reviewers love this aspect but everyone have their own opinion.
    Longevity is nice with 6-8 hours and has a great sillage.No complaints in this aspect.

Among the fresh scents I love L eau D'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake.Versace Eau Fraiche has nothing in common to that scent but they are fresh scents.It is ok and good for hot days and tropical weather.May be azzaro chrome fans looking for a similar scent will like
    Versace Man Eau Fraîche.
    Nice and safe but nothing new.

03 November, 2013

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

Summer fraîche

The lemon opening gets a nice extra twist with starfruit and an amazingly bright cedar note with tarragon admixed. Light and bright but not boring. Later a touch of light musk is added in the base, but on my skin this is the lightness of a summer aquatic - an aquatic with a touch of originality and quality. And like most aquatics it is on the ephemeral side: longevity two hours.

05 September, 2013

VanMarlton's avatar
    VanMarlton

Lovely Scent

Originally got this as a gift and really enjoyed that bottle, so much so that I went out and bought a replacement when it ran out. The smell is very fresh and clean. I guess it is classified as aquatic and I am loving it for the summer.

My "collection" is very modest but so far from what I used this particular one received the most compliments, but it is not overly sweet like some of the usual compliment getters (none of which I own). I feel like this fragrance is surprisingly underrated.

26 August, 2013

Smathersx's avatar
    Smathersx

Clean but feminine

This smells nice and clean but is somewhat emasculating to my nose. My wife wore a lot of DG Light Blue, then she got me this. I think I smell a bit like her with this on. Also, seems to be a short lived scent.

Pros: You will smell fresh
    Cons: Like a dryer sheet. Somewhat feminine "

22 July, 2013