Eau d'Iris
by Heeley

Eau d'Iris information

HouseHeeley

About Eau d'Iris

Eau d'Iris is a shared / unisex perfume by Heeley.

Reviews of Eau d'Iris

Iris Nuit is well made, lasting and I feel nice wearing it especially as an evening fragrance. This said Prada's Iris for women is the best Iris fragrance I have tried and which I strongly recommend. Heeley's Iris is good but not exceptional.
13th April, 2011
It's a clean, light, fresh, and watery iris. Like most iris frags, it has a bit of the lipstick/makeup quality (which I like), but it's more airy and earthy than it is heavy or waxy. I actually wish it smelled more like lipstick. It's on the dry side, so it tends toward the antiseptic but not in a harsh way. If it were more musky and richer/rounded, I would say it even resembles Creed's Erolfa, which is one of my favs.
09th January, 2009
I hope this is the same perfume...my bottle says Iris Nuit. I love this perfume! Notes from Luckyscent: White cedar, grey amber, iris, angelica seeds, ambrette. To me, this perfume smells a bit like Olivier Durbano's Amethyst (IMO), but much lighter, and not smokey. The iris smells amazing, and the drydown is heavenly - cedar and ambrette...I think it's delicious. I do wish it lasted a bit longer on my skin, though - I tend to get about 3-4 hours out of it before I need to reapply.
11th August, 2008
I wasn't sure what to expect from this, not knowing what Iris is supposed to smell like. I can't speak as to the flower, but the EdT smells like a cross between black licorice and tonic. I can't say that I'm crazy about it, especially since it doesn't last long, but if you like Iris, it's probably worth a try.
15th July, 2007
This is a nice light Iris perfume. On my skin, I thought it smelled of jelly beans, pepper and powder. It did not last too long but I keep thinking I should try it again.
19th October, 2006

Add your review of Eau d'Iris

Shop for Eau d'Iris products online

Search Amazon for Eau d'Iris

Member images of Eau d'Iris

There are no member images of Eau d'Iris yet. Why not be the first?