Eau d'Iris
    by Heeley

Average Rating:

Eau d'Iris information

Eau d'Iris is a unisex fragrance by Heeley.

Reviews of Eau d'Iris

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

michailG's avatar

Iris Nuit is well made, lasting and I feel nice wearing it especially as an evening fragrance. This said Prada's Iris for women is the best Iris fragrance I have tried and which I strongly recommend. Heeley's Iris is good but not exceptional.

13 April, 2011

mnaonbn's avatar

It's a clean, light, fresh, and watery iris. Like most iris frags, it has a bit of the lipstick/makeup quality (which I like), but it's more airy and earthy than it is heavy or waxy. I actually wish it smelled more like lipstick. It's on the dry side, so it tends toward the antiseptic but not in a harsh way. If it were more musky and richer/rounded, I would say it even resembles Creed's Erolfa, which is one of my favs.

09 January, 2009

enchantedaromas's avatar

I hope this is the same perfume...my bottle says Iris Nuit. I love this perfume! Notes from Luckyscent: White cedar, grey amber, iris, angelica seeds, ambrette. To me, this perfume smells a bit like Olivier Durbano's Amethyst (IMO), but much lighter, and not smokey. The iris smells amazing, and the drydown is heavenly - cedar and ambrette...I think it's delicious. I do wish it lasted a bit longer on my skin, though - I tend to get about 3-4 hours out of it before I need to reapply.

11th August, 2008

Randolph314's avatar

I wasn't sure what to expect from this, not knowing what Iris is supposed to smell like. I can't speak as to the flower, but the EdT smells like a cross between black licorice and tonic. I can't say that I'm crazy about it, especially since it doesn't last long, but if you like Iris, it's probably worth a try.

15 July, 2007

treazurekitten's avatar

This is a nice light Iris perfume. On my skin, I thought it smelled of jelly beans, pepper and powder. It did not last too long but I keep thinking I should try it again.

19 October, 2006

Add your review of Eau d'Iris