Menthe Fraiche / Fresh Mint / Eau de Menthe
    by Heeley

Menthe Fraiche / Fresh Mint / Eau de Menthe Fragrance Notes

Shop for Menthe Fraiche / Fresh Mint / Eau de Menthe products online

Reviews of Menthe Fraiche / Fresh Mint / Eau de Menthe

Showing 1 to 6 of 15 reviews.

Colin Maillard's avatar
    Colin Maillard

I love James Heeley and his great ability to put together really simple, linear, sound, perfectly-balanced fragrances, but this one smells just a hint better than Brooklyn Mint chewing-gums to me.

24 January, 2014 (Last Edited: 05 April, 2014)

Jridgen's avatar
    Jridgen

Fresh Mint

I cannot imagine doing a mint note any better than the one in this Heeley. It's neither toothpasty or overly leafy/herbal (e.g Roadster).  I reach for this all the time, though I tend to wear it only casually.

20th May, 2013

Justin Case's avatar
    Justin Case

This is a mint and tea scent with the signature smooth, almost buttery Heeley signature base. The opening is nice and giddy with mint being the predominant feature. It dries down rather quickly giving way to mostly tea, strongly resembling L'Occitane's The Vert, which is a lot less expensive.

05 May, 2013

Possum-Pie's avatar
    Possum-Pie

When I saw "mint" I worried that it would be cheap imitation mint like toothpaste or mouthwash. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was very natural/organic smelling mint. The down-side is similar to all other Heeley's I have tried. Like Penhaligon's The opening sits politely on your skin, and doesn't project or have longevity. I described one of Heeley's other fragrances as "fragrance snack" not meant to fill you up all day.

29 November, 2012

gimmegreen's avatar
    gimmegreen
    Netherlands Netherlands

After an impressive top with rubbed vinyl and grassy vegetal tones, this quickly went into almost pure fresh mint. Reached its mild woodsy base within an hour and had the longevity of a cologne splash. Itís natural alright, but also bit of a simpleton. I prefer my mint with more of a twist and will stick with the much more affordable AA Herba Fresca.

14 July, 2012

's avatar

A realistic, invigorating mint.

Menthe Fraiche fades quickly, but I do not expect mint-based fragrances to last all day.

18 June, 2012