Mihimè (2006)

Mihimè information

Year of Launch2006

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Mihimè

Mihimè is a shared / unisex perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Mihimè

Nukapai Show all reviews
Nivea creme in the blue tub mixed with Nivea sun cream after it's been on a skin for a while.

This scent is pleasantly old-fashioned, soft and floral.
13th June, 2009

Beautiful, potent floral opening… has loads of presence with the rose, ylang ylang, narcissus, but especially hawthorne, at first. The initial blast, I think, could justly be accused of being old fashioned. As the florals develop, the power of the rose grows, and so does the violet: too much rose... and too much violet in proportion to the rose. At least the fruit aren’t being too aggressive. I don’t think there is a middle level to this fragrance, or maybe the middle is the movement from the floral bouquet in the opening to the floral ehhhh in the middle. I have experienced this dry down before in several Keiko Mecheri fragrances – a simple white musk and little else: I’m not anymore impressed now than I was those several times before. I really don’t see much proportion, or creativity, or the usual Keiko Mecheri delicacy in Mihime. I miss that delicacy that I have come to depend on. I’m afraid that I'm not very impressed by this fragrance.

17th October, 2008
I like this. A peppered, tart-fruited musk. A little dirty and animalic. On the other hand, it kinda smells like a rose scent gone entirely wrong. Maybe that's why I find Mihime interesting.
05th October, 2008

Add your review of Mihimè

Shop for Mihimè products online

Shop for Mihimè at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mihimè

Member images of Mihimè

There are no member images of Mihimè yet. Why not be the first?