Coquette Tropique
    by Monyette Paris

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 15 ratings

Coquette Tropique information

Coquette Tropique is a women's fragrance by Monyette Paris.

Shop for Coquette Tropique products online

Reviews of Coquette Tropique

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

mge29's avatar

A fun, sweet tropical oil, I love it! At first it might smell a little cheap like an air freshener, but since it's an oil, give it time to melt into your skin and it's the best. Tropical white floral and fruity (like white flowers, peach and vanilla), and without a coconut note that is found in a lot of tropical oils. Boys always comment on this one. It doesn't smell as good to me in the winter. I think it's because it's too cold in Canada and the oil never really melts into my skin. This is a flirty scent for girls maybe under 25ish. Lasts all day.

29 April, 2009

indiajuliet's avatar

I actually really enjoy this scent in theory, but it doesn't measure up to its sister frag, Monyette Paris.

Forgive me for being vulgar, but Croquette Tropique has an unmistakable trail of synthetic pear, almost like one of those plug-in fragrances in toilet room sockets. For this reason I was never able to wear it comfortably.

No doubt it does smell lovely on others, and is great for beach and sand events, esp.

09 December, 2007

slademd's avatar

I must admit that I was prejudiced at first against the super sweet fruitiness of Coquette Tropique, however, the oil worked its way into my skin and became a super fresh fruit cocktail with a hint of spice. Definitely a knockout summertime punch. If you want to put on a little dress and flirt with the boys, don't miss this little knockout in the pink bottle. It is really a standout fragrance oil. A little goes a long way so be careful! It is long lasting. Instantly transporting to light carefree days when all you had to do in the summer was go to the pool.

11th April, 2007

Tovah's avatar

Coquette Tropique is a fun, happy tropical fruity-floral that lets you wear the mood of a California beach in the summertime. Very enjoyable, but I wish it lasted longer on my skin.

01st March, 2007

Goddess_Dreams's avatar

This was the most delightful surprise. A wonderful swapper sent me this and Coquette Tropique won my heart in a heartbeat. Creamy, delicious, and adorable. Coquette Tropique is all that and more. I think it would be perfect for a summer vacation to an exotic spot, somewhere by the ocean with sea-breeze tangling my hair and sun browning my skin. This will be THE SCENT I'll bring to our next tropical vacation.

02 January, 2007