UNTITLED #2 by Tristan Brando (2006)
    by UNTITLED

• Launched: 2006
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Tristan Brando
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

UNTITLED #2 by Tristan Brando information

UNTITLED #2 by Tristan Brando is a unisex fragrance by UNTITLED. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of UNTITLED #2 by Tristan Brando

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

tamashek's avatar

Yuck at first application. This smells like rotted fruit. Sickly sweet and just this side of making me gag. Smells like there might be paypaya as a note. Definately has vanilla. As it dries down it improves but never gets to good. I get a bit of a "dirt" note and even something a bit spicy. Alas, a dispapointment since I has such high hopes based on the notes.

27th April, 2010

LedByMyNose's avatar

Yuck! Did not like this one at all. The most succinct description I can come up with is a vat of boiled down candycanes, minus their peppermint note and plus a green coconut note. Candy, candy, candy, and I don't like it very much at all. The coconut note was quite prominent for me at first but it eventually died down to vanilla-esque sweetness.

09th October, 2008

Aiona's avatar

Top notes of Pineapple Sno-Cone! Yum! I think this is a perfume oil, because it didn't absorb right away (which meant I had to wait before putting on my blouse!). Also, I didn't really get any blast of alcohol on application. If one likes candy-sweet scents, Tristan Brando's Untitled #2 would be a good choice to try.

After 3 hours, the pineapple is almost gone, leaving a vanilla-amber-musk scent that totally reminds me of Must de Cartier. Yumminess lasted a total of 18 hours. Sillage was minimal. It stayed close to the skin, but it sure stayed a long time!

21st July, 2008 (Last Edited: 23rd July, 2008)

Add your review of UNTITLED #2 by Tristan Brando